Ready to launch in 5...4...3

If so, can we place a blue flag in the Steam Reviews so that our people can Rally and Defend?

5 Likes

err, should you be able to see your own review? I don’t see mine.
Also are you able to submit several reviews, because I still have to option to write a new one, or is it the case it just failed to submit?

you should see it, give it some time.

1 Like

The only way I could possibly see us cheating the system is by letting our Hearthlings write reviews, Can anyone mod a PC and steam accounts into the game for our Hearthlings to review the game? No berry’s for those Hearthlings who review on good terms

But in all seriousness, People who support games do this all the time, It’s all about love and passion of the game, I’ve seen loads of games with community’s do the same. It just proves how strong and epic the Stonehearth community is! No way cheating just epic people being epic as always :wink:

And remember people, Those who give bad reviews will be forced into eating berry’s for all eternity (Evil laugh)

5 Likes

well currently there 93 reviews, of which 98% are positive…

2 Likes

How long lol? It is already 1 hour ago.

for me it appeared something like 20 minutes after i posted. i just browsed the reviews and find mine in the recent category.

2 Likes

try to go on activity panel under your user name, there you should be able to see your review

3 Likes

Steam ate my first (longer) review, so I did the one you saw above. When you post it, it should immediately say so.

1 Like

I just looked at steam under popular new releases! Stonehearth is 13th!!!1111IIIiiii!!! I would be interested in the actual sales numbers from radiant so far.

Good job guys! :smile:

3 Likes

We’re number 1 in Early Access Popular new releases :slight_smile:

6 Likes

100 positive reviews and 1 negative so far… that’s pretty darn amazing if you ask me. I know its all us, but wow what a statement to display to new people thinking about buying the game.

7 Likes

It’s not there.

mhh, might have ate mine too :smile:. I see and try again tomorrow

4 Likes

Its the 11th top selling early access game

4 Likes

Thought I’d chuck my review into the Steam pot (see what I did then). Saw some names I am sure I’ve seen before somewhere… Hmm! Now where to?

1 Like

update german steam: 10th top selling and first in popularest new game :smiley:

and i have make an review in german :wink:

and give a hint to the germanpatch - so this should attract more german folks ^^

5 Likes

We should get @Goldmetal to post that awesome artwork on the Steam page artwork section. :smile:

11 Likes

I was waiting patiently for the release, then missed it by being distracted. I am sad now. Congrats on the EA release. I will be posting up a review here soon.

3 Likes

is it wrong to like a post that says they missed something exciting…?

5 Likes

um, I think it’s okay?

2 Likes