Ready to launch in 5...4...3

You should see us at the office. We’re all trying super hard to be productive. :slight_smile: Eventually, we will succeed!

9 Likes

So will you be pushing out another build today?

Review in portuguese-brazil ready!!!

1 Like

I think one was just pushed a little while ago. I might be wrong though.

1 Like

I thought that was because they released the game on steam…

finally finished my review… i hope it’s helpful :smile:

2 Likes

Ooooo Assassins’ Creed Unity is on sale… BEST DAY EVVVVVVVA! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

woot! from what i could tell there arent any negative reviews! at least not in english :smile:

1 Like

There is one :frowning: It’s about lack of simulation/gm things. I can understand that. The gm needs to be expanded and balanced but in time, in time. :smile:

Well… dang. Stuff went down while I was kicking those cans in the background. What is happening right now? Someone fill me in, I just thought I would look at the forums because it was an update D:

I… Can dig tunnels… This game… It’s become…

Fun for me again! HOLES EVERYWHERE!

2 Likes

The main website has been updated by @brad and Stonehearth has just been released on Steam Early Access. :smiley:

1 Like

well @Avairian ninja’d me…

1 Like

Did a quick review myself:

[quote]Stonehearth is a (very) cute 3D version of town-building games like Dwarf Fortress or Gnomoria, where you must build a thriving settlement whilst fending off invasions and the like. Like Minecraft though, it has the option to play in peaceful mode for those who wish to just focus on the construction side of the game.

It should be emphasised that the game IS still in its alpha stages - that means there’s only a limited amount of content in it at the moment. To be sure, there’s plenty more to come, but this is definitely early access. That aside, it’s definitely very enjoyable, and the building editor and the like allows for very complex structures to be built already, and a single game can happily last for a few hours before you’ve reduced the goblins & undead to little more than nuisances.[/quote]

5 Likes

cool review, could i have a link to where its from? or was that taken from steam

You’ll find it on the Steam page :slight_smile: .

1 Like

I meant recently… I’ve got the basic idea down. :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep those reviews coming! And thanks to everyone who has contributed.
We just appeared as number one on the “Popular New Releases” tab on Early Access…

7 Likes

well… the floodgates are now officially open. lets hope it will go well :pray:

I can’t help but feel that we’re cheating the system somehow… oh well, at least Stonehearth is doing well.
So far there’s only one negative review, and while I personally don’t agree with it, there was definitely thought and play-time put into it. On the other hand, there’s almost 90 - probably more than that now - positive reviews.

2 Likes

Ha. It may feel like it, but that 90 or so people are fans who truly do enjoy the game, so it’s not like the reviews are lies (At least i hope not!). Eventually the more critical reviewers of Early Access games will step in once it has been out for a short while, until then, we hold the power! :imp:

2 Likes