Radiant is looking for a concept artist

only one way to find out! would really love to see some of your other artistic work though! :+1:

1 Like

Seconded! :slight_smile: To everyone who is worried that they’re rusty–it’s true you might be too rusty for this opportunity (though we’d always be happy to see what you have!), but if you brush it up, that portfolio will be right there for you when another chance comes calling.

3 Likes

Plus we always welcome people’s art!

Stonehearth fan art is also a massive bonus … I think there might be some internet points out there for submissions …

3 Likes

This is so cool, I can’t wait to see the art people come up with!

Is this a new bitcoin? :smile:

My only paint skills are unfortunately in paint.net. But since you all dig up some old work.
Here is some of mine. 16x16 Robot faces and robot hand.

4 Likes

i like them! but, why do they all look like they’re angry… at me…

1 Like

This was made by @Lokem for a game we’re working on together, so, all credit goes it him

5 Likes

Any idea what i could do next???

An old dwarven city, before the dragon attack and when they went to live underground

1 Like

Destroy Erebor some more! We need more Dwarven Exiles! Elf Superiority is obvious!

2 Likes

I don’t have much skill when it comes with things like paint.net, gimp, photoshop, extra, but, since we are all sharing, I did make this little icon sized bird a week ago.

2 Likes

Im working on working up a piece for you guys. Want some dwarven goodness, or are there other suggestions?

2 Likes

won’t hear any complaints from me with some dwarven concept art! :+1:

There’s no elves in our game… Just the dwarves

Dwarf! Please - especially a Dwarfess with a proper beard would be cool! :smiley:

I do 3D mech art, but probably wouldn’t fit into Stonehearth, haha.

3D Ghost in the Shell Stuffs

4 Likes

Wow, those are adorable! For Stonehearth they just need to be more square :wink:

1 Like

There be Dwarves!

Now my question is… beards on dwarf women? should you be able to tell them apart? I dont even know. I like how this came out though.

What do you think @SteveAdamo?

5 Likes

Twin dwarfs. Nice :smile:

no silly I just noticed something I needed to change.

I think ill do a man next.

Or rather, a dwarven male.