Hey there guys, some of you already know me but most of you don’t.
Well I’m Ghost! A Dutch Soon-to-be Physiotherapist and I’m intrested in the people who feel drawn to Stonehearth!
That means I’m intrested in you guys, and what kind of physical activities you practise!
So if you could answer a few question that would be great! (Ofcourse this is completely voluntary)
TAKE NOTE: I’m not going to tell you what’s wrong, not going to tell you need to exercise more or anything, it’s just pure intrest.
1. What physical activities do you practice? (Think of sports, hobbies… walking the dog etc)
2. How many times a week/month?
3.Have you ever had injuries (This doesn’t mean injuries only obtained during sports, car accidents, for example, count as well)
4. Did you need a surgery?
5. Did you need to go see a physiotherapist?
6. What was your experience with this? (Did it help, yes or no? and why (not)?)
7. When modern games tell you you have been playing for a long time, do you take a break?
8.Have you ever considered a “treadmill” set-up (or something similar) while gaming?
9. Do you believe you get enough excersice?
10, When you walk up the stairs/ lift mid-heavy objects/ walk the dog etc. (normal daily life activities) do you feel tired/exhausted?
I believe this is enough haha!
BTW, if you have some qeustions regarding Physiotherapy… you can ask them as well… but I’ll tell you… I just started the study! I’ll do the best I can, but probably won’t be able to answer about 75% of the questions… if not more.
EDIT: If your answer to Q 3. is No (or something similar) you can probably skip Q 4,5 and 6. Unless ofcourse you needed a medical surgery by which they had to cute through muscles. (for example)