Questions about current and future features

I was wondering about the orcs and rabbit clan, i read somewhere i think that you would be able to play as rabbits and the orcs at some point possibly as a feature or as a mod. Most people like the idea of new and weirder things to play as plus some already cool looking models and thingies. (Off topic a bit) It would also be cool for when you spawn in as orcs (if this happens) to have a AI kingdom being built while you are also building while having them attack as random encounters.

if i’m not mistaken, there there used to be rumors that the orcs/undead/rabbits/etc would be playable races, but the team has since said that those races will stay purely NPC. (someone please correct me if i’m worng)

that being said, there’s a good chance that someone will eventually make those races playable through mods.

Thanks for the reply, i hope someone does make them playable as they seem pretty fun to play as

If the gameplay just needs to emulate current races, it is 100% achievable as a mod, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it got picked up eventually.

I may actually try to mod it myself honestly, im not good at modding but im good at code reading and manipulating, also this helps with another mod i wanted to work on but was confused about EDIT: Ill try to get it done within a month or so