Qubicle Creations

Hence why @Tom regularly commends Dropbox, for saving him from such situations.

However I am truly sorry for your loss :worried:

When will the funeral be? I want to pay my respects…

1 Like

I don’t want it to produce steam, just to work off pressurized steam from a seperet network. there is a valve on the back.

I already did most of it but I can do it again, and sent the finished product to you in a private message

After a couple of hours spent on learning Qubicle my few villagers so far. Im definitely in the “eastern oriental”-mood currently so have a look…

The “blond” hair color doesnt fit the theme exactly, maybe i will change that in the futur. Also the robes need some extra work, but im tired now. Good night… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

welcome aborad @Vilmar! :smile:

i think the robes have very nice, colorful designs, but look perhaps a bit “busy”? i dunno… i do like them though, and those sandals… :smile:

excellent first works! :+1:

Saw all of you building and thought it was about time I made a Qubicle for the first time in 2 months, here it is.

5 Likes

This thread doesn’t get enough use.

Ready for a spoopy spooker?

Zombies, super spoopy. I’m sure the actual zombies in game will look much better, but I just mocked this up in like 30 minutes, gotta go to bed.

Someone’s gotta stay up late to do stuff on Halloween since no one will celebrate it with me since its my favorite Holiday!

5 Likes

wow, 23 days since the last post? that cant be right…

thanks for adding some Halloween flair! :smile:

p.s. love the spine… :+1:

2 Likes

Working on a thing.

Its a kobold. Unlike the normal reptilian depiction of these thieving tribals, this one is more of the ‘canine’ variety, because I’m not a huge fan of the ugly ol’ lizardbolds. Kobolds may be a nuisance to a seasoned town, but come on… they’re just stealing your shinies because they want to impress that pretty little girlbold down the street.

Also I hate this new forum format. I want post borders back.

3 Likes

I find that it looks more like a rat than a dog. In fact, if I were a dog, I would be insulted by the ratness of it all.

But nice job :wink:

1 Like

Well, I suppose it IS a kobold. I should have said rat, but ahhhh… well, he has canine TEETH, surely that counts for something.

It still exceeds what I’m capable of, nice work.

And I AM insulted mostly because A RAT is not a dog, Rats are filthy creatures that climb round in sewers and dogs are man’s best friend. I dont see HOW you could have got confused at POLAR OPPOSITES

Anyway apart from insulting every dog that ever walked on this planet I think you have done a good job so far, The body is perfect but I think the head may need some work, I suggest making the eyes black to look more ‘stonehearthy’ and the face looks a bit flat (I think the long detailed snout exagerates this)

I tried black eyes at first. They don’t fit, weirdly. They just look… empty.

But… Kobolds are empty… So very empty… Soulless creature, right?

yes, with very fragile egos as well… so keep, it… down :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I really like it! Especially the hulking stance! The only problem with that is its lacking the cubicles of other creations.

So many amazing models in this thread. Can’t wait to see how many make it to the game in one form or another :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That bee box is sweet!