Qubicle Creations

@Risko I suggest if you’re gonna make a lot of stuff, create your own thread called Risko’s Qubicle Creations or something a little more creative, then it’s easy to navigate and find your stuff for everyone :smiley:

And @Newf imagine the weight of such a thing…it seems that @Smith has just kinda slapped on steam to the weapon without much thought as to any possibility of it working, however having said that if it does work @Smith then please share blueprints :wink:

Too detailed, add a cylinder to your original designed with maybe a brass pipe leading to the area you reload from, then add a small black box to the other side of the reloading area with some red slits in it to make it look like a furnace

No, I mean the cylinder at the back connected by a brass pipe to the actual rifle in the picture

something like this, this is just a modified version of my original musket

1 Like

Which one’s better?

Or

edit:
Made another

1 Like

Definitely #1, in my opinion.

Heres the furnace side of the first 2

1 Like

again, the amount of shading makes it look like an over shaded minecraft skin also it looks like its made from weak wood with that shading, no offense

I made a second one with a furnace, also by shading do you mean the little dots I put around?

edit:
If that is what you meant then here’s one without it

edit:
I’ll put the two best ones here so people should choose their favorite

1. 2.

edit:
So I moved my creations to a new thread called Risko’s armor shop. I’ll still check things here but it’ll mostly be over there

1 Like

my good gravy… @Risko, look at all this mess i have to clean up! for future reference, please edit previous posts, if yours is the most recent comment… tsk tsk!

of course, by the time folks see this, the mess will have been cleaned, and i’ll just look like a cranky old codger… :smile:

I removed a lot of my posts will that help?

1 Like

yes sir… you are hereby forgiven… :wink:

Hurrah! Three cheers for the pirate penguin! Hip Hip Hurrah! Hip Hip Hurrah! Hip Hip Hurrah!

You literally just cleared up your double/triple/quadruple posts… come on, man.

1 Like

watch the first episode of last exile (i think it might be the second though)

Does that fix it? No more problems?

1 Like

You’re quite late I pretty much finished it. Also those don’t seem very steampunk-y it the guns look like they shoot things using suction instead of steam

OK, here are the first 2 things I’ve created in Qubicle…Please, any advice on improvements would be greatly appreciated, although if you are gonna comment on my colour choices, please remember I am colour-blind and therefore make some pretty wierd choices (ask my wife-she loves shopping with me 'cause she gets a REALLY good laugh at times).

(Edit:man, doesn`t matter how often you look at something before you upload it…its not until its posted that you notice a mistake-the second guy is missing his shoulders…)

4 Likes

My computer got a virus a few weeks ago and I had to do a system recovery.

The system recovery deleted cubicle, as well as all my creations. Damn.

And to finish that off, the system recovery didn’t delete the virus! Damn.

1 Like

color choices aside (:stuck_out_tongue:), i think you are off to a great start! my only quick critique would be in regards to the feet… perhaps its the angle, but i cant quite make out their detail/shape…

keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

For some reason they dont look like a normal Stonehearthian, Unless you designed them that way