Qubicle Creations

Better? I’m fairly happy with it. I may make a few more color variations, and then start some deeper work on them.

What does fragomorph mean?

3 Likes

Saw this thread and simply had to make my own character using Qubicle (fantastic program, just learned of it today!)

I used Froggy’s file from StonehearthKingdom for all the base models - so I could get the correct dimensions for the model.

Here it is!

DeviantART Link - Can’t post images because I’m new :frowning:

Mordekaiser from League of Legends. Any good? First time using Qubicle - only started using it about two hours ago :smiley:

6 Likes

Well, I was referring to the reference to the bunnies as being “lagomorphs”, but playing with it to make it sound more war-mongering-ish, like fragging. Anyway, since this is a vaguely bunny-related animal (I think, at least, that it is a mammal), I combined the two together, hence fragomorph.

welcome aboard @Rarnd! :smile:

i took the liberty of posting the image for you, in the interim… i dont know the game reference, but i think it looks great! :+1:

looks great for first time.

DeviantART link again

Now with his signature weapon!

I think I’m going to start making other League of Legends characters - starting with the Shadow Isle characters (Mordekaiser, Thresh, Hecarim, Yorick, Karthus, Elise. Probably Draven as well).

edit: direct link to image

5 Likes

+1’d, except for the monotony of that gray… I like the accents, but the sheer gray-silvery-slate color needs to have some variation as well.

I’ll probably make it a bit more interesting later on - I know that the helmet is pretty bland but unfortunately, Mordekaiser is pretty much just grey - he’s just metal after all. I think I’ll do Thresh next, he’s more colourful (navy clothes, green spirit / skull, bones, all sorts!)

still really well done… and the weapon is very intimidating… :wink:

you mean like this?

If this does become the competition theme I am so using this :smiley:

3 Likes

Is it just me, or is that giant magma glove off, Off the ARM?

If I moved it closer to her it would be inside her

@Newf and @Smith, i believe this thread is for making theme suggestions only (so folks can “like” said suggestions)… i wont delete the posts, but perhaps we can find another thread to move your content into…

Getting addicted now ._.

enter link description here

My mockup of Thresh. Thresh is a fairly complex character (not sure how I’m going to do the weapons yet) but I think I got it down? His head-hooks had to be bent down otherwise he’d be too tall. He looks more chilled with dreadlock-hooks though :smile:

4 Likes

Can you double check that? I feel like the one for that is Qubicle Competition Suggest a Theme - #12 by Old_Knight

I’m confused, THIS looks like a discussion thread to me…[quote=“Newf, post:418, topic:117, full:true”]
If I moved it closer to her it would be inside her
[/quote]

Well, as i’m posting anyway, move the arm, all arms don’t have to be the same size.

you’re reading my “moved” post… i originally made that comment in the suggestions thread, then moved the whole lot of those posts here… :wink:

suggestions there… discussion here:smile:

LeBlanc is best. Mord is an overpowered phallus.

t-shirt idea #4,175… thanks!

whoa, i missed this during the whole “merge thing”… nice work! :smile:

Spent a bit longer on this one. He’s about a head taller than the regular characters because he’s normally crouched down or leaning over.

I decided to make Trundle next instead of Hecarim because I started playing Trundle a bunch. Also, I quite like his Junkyard skin.

enter link description here

Feedback always appreciated :smile:

EDIT: fixed link, fixed height (not twice as tall, a head taller)

4 Likes

If you want to fit the Stonehearth style, remember: keep the voxel limit low. If you implement something into the game, you can manipulate the size of the voxels. Cthulu has a little less voxels than a villager, but he’s 20x bigger.

Also, his feet appear to be melting.