Qubicle Creations

Awesome thanks a bunch!

Okay I have to admit being impressed with myself…after comparing them to the guy I made by “eyeballing” it I was only off by 2 blocks in height. The rest of my guy lined up perfectly to that one.

Ahh very well, do tell me how I can acquire it!

-Wizard Max-

The carpenter model?

He’s located [urlhttp://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/qubicle-creations/117/117?u=geoffers747] here! [/url]:slight_smile:

As @Geoffers747 said, however, there is a growing community that posts the Qubicle creations that they make so that people can reverse engineer them and learn from them. You can download the .qmo files for my finalised work and some others from http://stonehearthkingdom.com/resources/

1 Like

Froggy, all that stuff looks sweet man.

1 Like

ok, when was He-Man submitted, and why was i not given proper notice? i hardly had time to prepare my “squeeeee”… brilliant stuff @Froggy, as usual… are you getting tired of hearing me say that yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

perfect example of a niche being filled… :wink:

1 Like

Wow nice work! I especially love the Iron man! :smiley:

1 Like

That is fantastic! Love the character.

Excellent armored knight, froggy!

1 Like

Well well well, looks quite nice! lol

@JonathanDB sorry to nit-pick, but if you wouldnt mind, please try using the @ to refer to several forum members within the same post… it just makes the threads a little more tidy… :wink:

@NebulaNine “comment one”

@Froggy “comment two”

@sn1ckers “comment three”

Wait a darntootinminute. (Always wanted to say that). You mean you cant see my He Man model in the Castle Greyskull post above? That might explain @sdee and your confusion over visiting Greyskull! O.o

Thank you all for the kind words and general feedback :blush:

as a general rule, i make it a habit of using that a least once per week in my professional career… :blush:

and no, i didnt see He-Man until the more recent post you made… either way, he’s an insta-download… :wink:

Swords are for sissies!

Black on Black is hard :frowning:

6 Likes

gasp

ok @Froggy … Street Fighter is one thing, but if you start recreating the Star Wars universe, i will seriously have to consider naming one of my kids after you… i might be able to pull it off with my son, but this just wont fly for my daughter… :haircut:

1 Like

My first original Stonehearth themed quoodle™

I have tentatively decided to name him Mr Cuddles on account of how friendly and caring he looks.

As usual, you can find all of my work here: http://stonehearthkingdom.com/useralbums/froggy.18/list

9 Likes

I submitted an entry for the weekly design thread, but I thought I would submit it here as well for some feedback. I designed Wind Waker Link with his starter shield and sword.

1 Like

I want him! Anyone willing to make sculpts? Where is @Pepe with his 3D printer?

Ah, I probably don’t have anywhere to keep him anyway, but I’d love to meet Mr. Cuddles in game sometime.

Hey there, I meant to give you some feedback on the link topic but got carried away with some other things!

For a first attempt it’s pretty good, you have the general shape and colour there, I really like the shield!

For improvement you definitely need to work on the colouring/ shading, When you look at the back of the model you can’t distinguish between the tunic and the hat, and it’s just a single block of colour. But practice makes perfect! Have a look at some of the other creations, watch the livestreams on modelling if you have the time and you’ll get there :slight_smile:

1 Like