Qubicle Creations

looks great for first time.

DeviantART link again

Now with his signature weapon!

I think Iā€™m going to start making other League of Legends characters - starting with the Shadow Isle characters (Mordekaiser, Thresh, Hecarim, Yorick, Karthus, Elise. Probably Draven as well).

edit: direct link to image

5 Likes

+1ā€™d, except for the monotony of that grayā€¦ I like the accents, but the sheer gray-silvery-slate color needs to have some variation as well.

Iā€™ll probably make it a bit more interesting later on - I know that the helmet is pretty bland but unfortunately, Mordekaiser is pretty much just grey - heā€™s just metal after all. I think Iā€™ll do Thresh next, heā€™s more colourful (navy clothes, green spirit / skull, bones, all sorts!)

still really well doneā€¦ and the weapon is very intimidatingā€¦ :wink:

you mean like this?

If this does become the competition theme I am so using this :smiley:

3 Likes

Is it just me, or is that giant magma glove off, Off the ARM?

If I moved it closer to her it would be inside her

@Newf and @Smith, i believe this thread is for making theme suggestions only (so folks can ā€œlikeā€ said suggestions)ā€¦ i wont delete the posts, but perhaps we can find another thread to move your content intoā€¦

Getting addicted now ._.

enter link description here

My mockup of Thresh. Thresh is a fairly complex character (not sure how Iā€™m going to do the weapons yet) but I think I got it down? His head-hooks had to be bent down otherwise heā€™d be too tall. He looks more chilled with dreadlock-hooks though :smile:

4 Likes

Can you double check that? I feel like the one for that is Qubicle Competition Suggest a Theme - #12 by Old_Knight

Iā€™m confused, THIS looks like a discussion thread to meā€¦[quote=ā€œNewf, post:418, topic:117, full:trueā€]
If I moved it closer to her it would be inside her
[/quote]

Well, as iā€™m posting anyway, move the arm, all arms donā€™t have to be the same size.

youā€™re reading my ā€œmovedā€ postā€¦ i originally made that comment in the suggestions thread, then moved the whole lot of those posts hereā€¦ :wink:

suggestions thereā€¦ discussion hereā€¦ :smile:

LeBlanc is best. Mord is an overpowered phallus.

t-shirt idea #4,175ā€¦ thanks!

whoa, i missed this during the whole ā€œmerge thingā€ā€¦ nice work! :smile:

Spent a bit longer on this one. Heā€™s about a head taller than the regular characters because heā€™s normally crouched down or leaning over.

I decided to make Trundle next instead of Hecarim because I started playing Trundle a bunch. Also, I quite like his Junkyard skin.

enter link description here

Feedback always appreciated :smile:

EDIT: fixed link, fixed height (not twice as tall, a head taller)

4 Likes

If you want to fit the Stonehearth style, remember: keep the voxel limit low. If you implement something into the game, you can manipulate the size of the voxels. Cthulu has a little less voxels than a villager, but heā€™s 20x bigger.

Also, his feet appear to be melting.

I like the rotating GIFā€¦ do you know how to fix it if I render to a GIF, it looks fine on my PC, but it doesnā€™t rotate >90 degrees when I post it on discourse?

My first Qubicle creation, itā€™s my attempt to create the ancient sword from Shadow of the colossus, hope itā€™s any good

6 Likes

Finished a second weapon this time I made a musket, as to show my support to the awesome idea of the arquebusier of which I know of from the game rise of nations where they wear those metal conquistador hats

10 Likes

fantastic game, and excellent first modelā€¦ oh, and hereā€™s a belated ā€œwelcome aboard!ā€ ā€¦ :smile:

another excellent modelā€¦ we havent seen too many firearms yetā€¦ keep up the good work! :+1: