Qubicle Creations Weekly

Thanks! I’d like to at least get the propellers spinning; I think it would be a nice touch. Plus if I put it in blender I can fine tune some things that look off, like angle the missile launchers on the back. Basically be able to put things at angles that I cant in qubicle.

nice work! it was indeed ambitious, but it certainly paid off… :+1:

seeing this in a 360 rotation would be nice… if you arent familiar with the process, i think @voxel_pirate goes over the turntable feature in qubicle in this video

Certainly. One turntable, coming right up.

I also tweaked a few things, mainly adding the bottle and the missiles as well as adjusting his scarf so it wasn’t as awkward.

4 Likes

thanks! seeing it in its entirety makes a big difference… :+1: the three bottles are used for?

the three bottles are used for?

Beats me. I don’t play dota at all, I just saw that there were bottles on the back of the plane-thing.

haahaha… fair enough… looks good in any case… :wink:

I got dota 2 with my new snazzy alienware computer and do not know how to play it at all, so now it sits in the corner of my steam library and cries itself to sleep

1 Like

I have it too and it does the same thing. I used to play a lot of League of Legends, so it just feels… wrong when I play it. The controls feel odd, the graphics look off, and it just overall feels like its doing something wrong.

Last week winner is @Jackknave it flies.

This week’s challenge is Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood).

You can pick any character from the Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood) universe.

You have to create and show the magical powers or weapons that they use.

As\always, here are some pics to get you started.

Remember to have fun and try to challenge your self.

Mod Edit: Images no longer exist

It’s not a hard game to play. But like all online games it take time to become good at it. Just wish people would treat each other better (that can go for all online play).

You should give it a try and see if you like it or not. I find it to be fun.

This week’s challenge is still Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood).
I will post something this week to get things rolling.

off topic Dwarf Blacksmith

Mod Edit: Images no longer exist

1 Like

Here’s my submission for this week. Tell me what you think, thanks.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/747/ms3a.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/7441/8csg.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img836/8936/xt8g.png

1 Like

Update Next’s week challenge well be posted on Sunday. About two weeks ago, I told someone I would make Meepo from Dota 2. I will make it but it will take some time.

I’ve got a challenge for you guys-- Whoever can build the best method of fast transportation, be it a person-launching catapult, a missile, a couple of portals, or a hyperspace engine, the best one wins…

#A COOKIE!

Anyway, no constraints besides the fact that it has to be able to move your little Stonehearthians very quickly.

I think there’s a bunch of stuff like that over here. :smile:

However I do like this idea and whilst busy myself modelling my titan ( :scream: ) I am keen to see people’s models.

Damn, you guys are great :smile:
I’ve been making TONs of models but not for stonehearth :frowning: instead i’ve been making models for Cube world :stuck_out_tongue:

I really need to get to stonehearth haha.

and quite a talent you have there… :+1:

get working on SH, and share some of your skillz!

2 Likes

Thank you, i hope to punch out some pretty models for SH in the coming week :slight_smile: