Qubicle Creations Weekly

Well, see, the thing is that I kind of need original models to use for my Moon mod, as long as the artist consents.

Ahh right, a plan most cunning, most cunning indeed ahaha mwahahahahahaha

But seriously, what kind of stuff do you need doing? Besides this challenge? Or are you doing it yourself? :smile:

I pretty much need everything done, or at least I need help with everything. I will be doing some coding, but I couldn’t model for the life of me.

In order of necessity:

1. Modelers
  2. Coders
  3. Anybody else that wants to help (Publicity, Graphics Art (idk why, probably just for professionality), etc)

@ManOfRet How about opening up a thread for this mod-idea? I think it has enough potential for some good discussions, and your search for people might be more visible than in this thread.

I think he has, is it this @ManOfRet?

2 Likes

Yes, thanks @Smokestacks!

1 Like

Thank you for redirecting people into their own thread.

2 Likes

Last week winner is me @Skull24.

This week’s challenge is Street Fighter.

You can pick any character from the Street Fighter universe.

As always, here are some pics to get you started.

Mod Edit: Images no longer exist

Remember to have fun and try to challenge your self.

1 Like

This is cheating really, as these were some of the earliest models I made!

8 Likes

i wouldnt call foresight cheating my friend… :smile:

either way, these are still some ridiculously cool models…

Amazing like always @Froggy. Even though we know you did it months ago.

This week’s challenge is still Street Fighter.

The winner of the Street Fighter challenge is @Froggy

This week’s challenge is Mighty No. 9.

Mighty No. 9 is Keiji Inafune’s new game (the creator of Mega Man). It’s the spiritual successor to Mega Man. It was recently fully funded on Kickstarter. Only after being on Kickstarter for only a day. So, to celebrate this good new. I decided to make this week’s challenge Mighty No. 9.

As always, here are some pics to get you started.

3 Likes

Here is my version of Mighty No. 9. Tell me what you think.

Mod Edit: Images no longer exist

3 Likes

i think he’s pretty spot on! but of course, an over exaggerated pose is necessary to really pull it together… :wink:

1 Like

Turn but I don’t have to full version to transfer him into a 3d render (like Blander). If, you can link me or tell me a way to do it. I will give it a try, thanks.

to blender? i know some folks here are doing complete models directly in blender, but i have no idea how much more difficult that might be… :wink:

Yeah, you need the fully version to export the file into another program (like Blender).

right, of course… sorry, i misunderstood what you were asking for… apologies!

GUYS THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

I showed my Mighty No. 9 to Comcept USA, LLC (the people making the game) on KickStarter and they liked it so much. They Tweeted it twice (okay the second time was to give me credit, lol)!
Here it is!!!

Mod Edit: Image no longer exists

2 Likes