Preference to get items to build items

Hello, guys.
Well, I’m creating this topic because i think i found a bug on game (or just a problem not solved)
My hearthlings instead geting items from the boxes (some are on the side), they prefer to get items that was harvested far away.
Exemple: My carpenter is take too long to make some stuff because he prefer to catch wood that is far away (and on the ground) instead take wood that is in a box on his side.

There have been problems with containers some alpha’s back. Did you get any error pop-up? Are all your workers doing it or only that one container? Perhaps placing the save game file so we can see what is going on?

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

1 Like