Hello, all! Firstly I’d just like to say hi to the community (it’s been several months). Now, my Hearthlings were going about their day, building my building. But as soon as I ordered them to remove the fences I placed incorrectly, all that they will now do is restock. They won’t do anything else. They seem to be pulling stuff out of containers and just chucking them back in again (primarily where I store my vegetables and fruit). Any help would be much appreciated.
Could you please upload the savefile? That sounds like an OCD bug that shouldn’t be happening.
Also, how old is that savefile, did you start that game on A22 or on a previous alpha?
I am using mods, could they interfere with it? I do believe that they are outdated. here is a list of my mods:
Jomaxro Doorway Mod
Now all of these do seem to be functioning properly… I am storing the items in a farmers market, which I believe is a modded piece of storage. Could that be the source of the issue.
Also, how do I upload save files?
To upload savefiles:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
And yes, it could be caused by a mod. But let’s find out if it isn’t, maybe it’s a bug.
1500060646198.zip (4.1 MB) Oh, and the save file was created today…
Alright, I fixed them not building (their path was obstructed) but they still won’t remove the fences
Hmm yep, that farmer container seems buggy.
They won’t undeploy the fences because there’s no storage that can contain them. Create a stockpile or use one of the existing containers, and set the filter to accept defenses (I think it’s called like that, if not, it’s something on the row of furniture/decorations).