Building won't finish. (pobibly not enought room for hearthling)

I dug out some stairs and then wanted to fill in part of the wall, they build part of it them stop. would i need to dig out the rock above them to build this?, There is stairs behind the wall as well,

Can you upload the save where this is occuring?

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

Here si the saved game. I do currents have a few mods installed, but the building doesn’t use any blocks from them mods.

Not sure how to upload to discourse so here it on Dropbox.

The mods are:
Better Stockpiles
Stone hearth Cafe
Daily update Tracker
Smart C rafter
Slabs with Terrain colors

Hey @TommyWat, I’ve loaded your savefile and the hearthlings are indeed not building that wall.

However, I saved the building, removed it, placed the template and drew again the wall (didn’t let me place it inside the mountain, so had to manually stick the inner side and erase the outer side in order to leave it as it was before), and then the hearthlings were able to build it fine.

Did you start that game before A19?