As the title suggests my hearthlings have been trying to build a custom designed wall but they can’t. They’re trying to construct the ladders and scaffolding however no matter how they go at it they nothing appears and continues to do so. I would put a gif in but I can’t upload because I’m a new user. At best I could probably put in a link for a Gyazo gif but can’t remember if there was something in the user terms and conditions for posting links. I’m probably just going to have them start the wall again just thought it might be of some use to the devs.
Hey @Its_pie, I’ve bumped your user level so you should be able to upload files now.
Thanks very much!
So I waited for roughly 10 minutes and they continued to do this with up to 2 hearthlings at once.
That’s worrying. Could you upload the savefile? It might fix itself on reload, but maybe we can see some hints on what’s happening there.
To upload a savefile:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
Hopefully that’s the correct save file, I’ve just used the most recent opened one since that was the last save that I played.