Summary: I have materials for a building but the building menu shows that I don’t thus the building is never finished.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build a sufficiently complicated building, like one with curtains over windows I guess.
Expected Results: Everything gets build.
Actual Results: It doesn’t. It says I’m missing materials that I have.
Version Number and Mods in use: Latest version? I don’t know. I can’t find the place where it says the version. I was running better_storage and better_stockpiles but I tried without them as well.
That’s so strange Could you upload that savefile please?
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
(Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
Edit: actually, the windows in your placement menu have a cross in the middle, and the one in the cost list doesn’t. Are you sure it’s the same window type?
You’re right I’m stupid. Delete this thread. And my shame.