My people stopped building

I am building a barracks for my hearthlings, and they built the first floor but then they stopped, if I remove all jobs except building they will go to idle or something else like eating, resting.

I am using the latest version of the game

2018-08-25 2018-08-25%20(3)

Are they missing anything? Items or materials perhaps?

Is there a wall fixture, like a sign perhaps, that is supposed to be placed right underneath the second floor, that the building service might erroneously consider to be a structural component and insist on it being placed before work on the second story can begin, but a ladder hasn’t been or can’t be properly built in order to place it?

2 Likes

@Madcarrot, if you share the savefile we can take a look at it :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
1 Like