Build cant start, obstructed build area?

That gallery shows the problem that is occuring. I might be pushing the building system to much but I see no reason why this cant be built. Can anyone see what I cant? Should I upload my world, I need some help.

Try adding a ladder to the deepest area.

I already have a ladder in the deepest area. If I try to add a ladder to the build area, it makes the obstructed area larger.

im kinda disapointed that this isnt building. It blows a large chunk of plans out of the water for building.

I was breaking it down into its parts to try to get this to work and stonehearth cant make this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Hey @jacob814, could you upload that savefile so that devs can take a look at it?

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder of the specific savefile (it should contain 4 files).
  3. Right click the folder (usually its name is a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.