Pepe's little voxel & board game corner :]

Yer and I should perhaps look at offloading these somewhere else then?

5 Likes

ok folks let’s get ready to rumble, on my daily update here i have something new to share! :] Like all of you i can’t wait to finally play Stonehearth Beta at the end of this year… but it’s such a long time till then so i needed some stuff to play with right now!! :slight_smile: Remeber the “Ice Sword & Bow” i did recently… so i exported these voxel meshes as STL and magically transformed the digital voxels into real steel and wood! haha no not really but at least into real plastic! :slight_smile:

tiny 3d printed voxel bow & sword - the edge of one voxel is 1mm (0.04 inch)

after applying white primer color…

…and while i was watching @Tom working on the cute dragon puppy in his livestream, i had kind of a miniature-sword-painting-session. :slight_smile: sadly our printer can’t print colors and to be honest i like it much more in plain white. so i think i will print me again a set in a larger scale tomorrow.

here’s my fresh brewed voxel beer! :] in this scale it’s a pain in the a… to remove the support material. >_<

27 Likes

haha! one-upped on my own feeble joke… touche my good man… touche!!

2 Likes

@SteveAdamo @Geoffers747 guys it’s 4am here and i’m pretty tired but you two are killing me!!! hahaha :smiley:

Pepe you are some sort of magician and those things are amazing.

Are you gonna print everything out and create entire settlements in reality?

Well @Pepe the president and vice-president of the Pepe fan club know their duty. I’ll let @SteveAdamo be president as he gets all huffy and aggressive if you don’t let him win now and again.

after drying his eyes from throwing his tantrum to be President… President Steve approaches the podium

ahem

Good citizens! It is I, your duly elected (with complete faith and confidence mind you) President… I hereby decree that @Pepe must quit his day job, and fashion little tiny voxel weapons for every member of society, as they are quite possibly, the coolest thing I’ve ever seen…

That is all!

4 Likes

Wow after reading all this stuff and seeing the pictures I am really inspired by Pepe and his all his skills in 3D modeling 3D printing AND painting. Pepe keep up the good work those 3d models are awesome i wish i could get my hands on some of those :smile: you should print out little grass and trees and Bunnys and (I could go on forever) … may i join the Pepe fan club?

rise, Sir Martin, newest member of the Official Pepe Fan Club (trademark pending)…

1 Like

Awesome, I already feel so excepted in the awesome Stonehearth community. :smile:

1 Like

Great idea to print out some stuff… I can already imagine the future fan-shop for Stonehearth :wink:

Wow : )
What printer is that ?
Type ?
What priceclass ?
And what do each object cost when printed ?

Absolutely awesome, especially the painted sword!

I just posted that on the brand new qubicle design blog:minddesk.tumblr.com

3 Likes

@SteveAdamo @Geoffers747 thanks for your hard work acquiring new groupies and i will see that i can organize a meet-n-greet for the fanclub presidents and most loyal fans soon! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Geoffers747 yeah can’t wait to print out a lot more! actually just was thinking we should work on some sort of community based board game or tabletop SH game…this would be so much fun!! :slight_smile:

@Martin4844 thanks a bunch Martin, trees and bunnies would definitively be fun to play with…

@voxel_pirate yeah it’s totally important to work on merchandising in this early stage! ;D

@michael_stenmar thanks, working with a Dimension Elite from Stratasys, not sure how much it did cost… i think about 25k. the material is calculated by cm3, for the tiny sword & bow maybe less than 1$.

@Tim yay Tim, awesome the new tumblr looks great and thanks for the feature, i will post some larger prints tonight. stay tuned.

2 Likes

I was thinking last night about the tabletop game! Or maybe just a new type of lego …

oh my sweet baby geezuz… a SH lego set? swoons

my wife will have words with you now…

1 Like

Woah, I told her not to call me on the house phone, what’s she playing at?!

apparently you were given a warning the last time we went for a “guys weekend” to Vegas… i came back one kidney short, and she has never forgiven you…

Well when you lose all the money on the slots, a kidney is the price you pay!

I don’t know why she’s complaining, you’re still alive [size=8] for the meantime [/size].

But back to reality, a Stonehearth 3d printed diorama. Oof.

I thought this was the coolest thing I’d seen in miniature taverns till this. Hat’s off. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like