Paranundrox's Pachyderms (And Other Assorted Oddities)

Well, you’re not missing much… just the legs/waist are shaded, so it only accentuates the “sweatpants” look…

@Paranundrox The are faced with the most important question in the creation of this elephant ‘Where to get an oversized monocle?’ :wink:

Here is he is, The Elegant Elephant himself, he is
A Proper Probscidea:

(Obviously the sizes are wrong, but if I ever animate it, I’ll scale things up and down…)

@Newf you are a…GENIUS!!!
You should be the Posh puppy of the Month!!! :smile:

Edit: TO @Paranundrox Now that my Friend is a Monocle!!! :smiley:
Although I don’t understand the cane.

@KingMooCow You cant have a monocle without a cane, Where is the sense in that I ask you? (You don’t have to answer its retorical :wink:)

1 Like

Oh, so the sophisticated, too-full-of-himself, never-done-any-real-work-in-his-life, cousin of my old friend has come to town. Well I better tell him to bring last years Christmas present in from the shed then. -__-

Ha! Just look at him. He doesn’t even have a beard!

Nudist!! >__<

2 Likes

Hah. Dang, I wish I knew that model existed, I’d have used it for reference rather than @voxel_pirate’s cow titan.

1 Like

@Agon I don’t think hair counts as clothes…hypocrite

2 Likes

Besides, those are obviously sweatpants, right? Right?

1 Like

@Paranundrox I gave you my support before Paranundox, The king of wordplay is not always kind and forgiving

1 Like

@Newf He’s wearing pants made out of mammoth hair, ok! >__<

@Paranundrox If by sweatpants you mean pants made out of sweat then, yeah, probably! :smile:

Feel free to reference it as much as you want if you find any part that you like. :slight_smile:
We could probably make a pretty cool “evolution of the elephant man”. 4 legs. 2 legs. Less and less hair. Full body waxed and straight back. Upper class accent and trunk in the air. :smiley:

1 Like

@Paranundrox @Agon The hairy barbarian mammoths VS The british empire of classy elephants, WHO SHALL WIN!?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME!!!

1 Like

Then: Elephant discovered the razor. And the many benefits of wearing a top hat and drinking tea. And the species was never the same again…

1 Like

Bravehearth, staring Mam Mothson… well that’s definitely going to be a mod. :smiley:

@Paranundrox What came first, the Elephant or the razor?

1 Like

I wonder why people have made elephants, penguins and even cows but no dogs or cats? This is strange no?

They’re probably going to be in the game, if only as pets, whereas these are more random animals. There’s really not much of a need to mod non-exotic creatures

@Newf does this mean if you have a kick-starter Puppy, isn’t that Slavery, right???
@Paranundrox , @Agon , it is clearly the United States of Mammothica against the Britannia Elephantia Empire if I’m correct??? In the Great Mammoth Revolutionary War, for Freedom against Razors!!!

P.S. TUX for the Win!!!
P.S.S. @Paranundrox You should call the Elephant TUX!!!

even though the OP is participating (glares at @Paranundrox), let’s at least attempt to stick with the topic at hand, shall we? :tongue:

1 Like

@SteveAdamo it is @Paranundrox topic if I am correct doesn’t that mean he can talk about anything with an Elephant in it??? :wink:

sigh

yes, i suppose that would only be fair, wouldnt it… just stay on point… or pachyderm… yes, stay on pachyderm…