Pandemic's Qubicle Creations

… it’s kinda girl. Qubicle didn’t render the full model. xD

Oh, try using a lighter hair color and a smaller waste. Girls are harder to make and take more time.

Thing is it’s not very easy making a female model, if I lessen the waist she looks too thin to have organs. The hair color I will most definitely try though :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s are some examples of some female characters from Adventure Time. We made these a few weeks back for my Qubicle Creations Weekly. The waste on my model maybe too thin. But @BulletFive 's versions are really good and better than mine.

I don’t exactly like how thin those models waists are, it would be like that if the clothing was tight or waistless. She is wearing thick leather armor, I think the waist is very well sized. I feel like it is a better call to keep it as is rather than change it.

Oh no, I wasn’t asking you to change it. I was just trying to show you the difference in styles everyone has.

Oh xD Well thank you for that XD

That is an AMAZING model. Pandemic, you’ve stolen my heart. Will you I may be betrothed to marry vous? One thing, though… the colors keep freaking out in that turntable.

As I said, Qubicle is freaking out o me lately

3 Likes

Wow! This is amazing! I love how the hair looks :slight_smile: