Pandemic's Qubicle Creations

Double Update :smiley:

I had a feeling I’d have the Wasp somewhere I’d feel comfortable with as far as colors go, and I have so I figured I’d post another update! This one has 5 models, so it’s bigger than my usual ones.

Cause’ everyone likes cake…unless you like pie more…

A mouse, I noticed everything I’ve done mostly are Bugs, and Weapons. So I decided to make an animal.

Titan Update! Changed the colors and added shading

5 Likes

Looks very good! Really love the small bees.

whatever that wasp creature is, i fully intend to sacrifice a sufficient number of… whatever he demands, to keep him at bay…

@Yangzhoui Thanks, I plan to expand the bee collection with season color swaps along with the wasp, stay tuned :smile:

@SteveAdamo I plan the have the Wasp have the health to take on at least 3-5 people depending on combat data in game, but he won’t be very strong without critical hit damage.

Now for the Update. Today I decided to take a step away from the titan and focus on some of the simpler things I wanted to do.

Starting with this beauty. This axe is a test of how I feel axes should lookin a military setting, cause i think my mind would be very confused if I saw a woodcutter using it :stuck_out_tongue:

This is one I’ve wanted to do for awhile, I took my Blue Beetle model gave it a more golden color scheme and added a third horn. This one may or may not be hostile.

As usual opinions, requests and suggestions are more than welcome :smiley:!

4 Likes

i am digging the more ornate axe for the military folks… but perhaps this (jewel-encrusted?) axe would belong to one of the generals, or at least, someone other than a grunt… this looks to fine for the average joe… :wink:

and for some reason, your second image is not coming through for me… ;(

@SteveAdamo I’m sorry about the beetle pic, I’ll re-render it and edit my last post to fix that for you :smile:

Today’s Update it brought to you by Coka-Cola, because the sugar helped my stay up long enough to finish xD.

Decided to try my hand at the skeleton creatures and try to move away from bugs and weapons for a bit. ANY feedback on this model is welcome.

It’s a short update today, but at least I got something up :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

the skeleton fish is awesome! nice start to a voxelized flora & fauna full of bones! :]

wow @Pandemic … there is just something awfully terrifying about that skeletal fish… bones + red beady eye = fear i suppose… :smiley:

Hello once again People of the Interwebs :smiley:, Incase some of you have been wondering “Where’s Pandemic?” (As few as you may be). I’ve been a busy little bee…pun not intended but I’ll leave it there.

Okay, So lately I’ve been extremely bored with my daily routine and wanted to do something I’ve always dreamed of doing… make a web-series. Not only a web-series, but A WORLDS FIRST! Now I’m not going to tell you what about it is a world first but I will share 2 character designs with you as a sneak peek into the world of “People with Swords” (working title)

Pardon the different sizes, one was rendered after the other. Anyway, For those interested I’ll explain more if asked or when I put up a kickstarter for the series.

Have a goodnight!

6 Likes

awesome stuff. your titan reminds be a bit of bee-drill :smiley:
If that is your art i cant wait to see your web series. keep us posted, I would love to see your ideas.

wow, missed your latest submissions… very nice!

can you describe the helmed unit? he looks very slick…

That skeleton seriously reminds me of something but I cannot pinpoint what exactly.

For some reason Banjo Kazooie is floating around in my head, but I don’t remember there being any skeleton monsters in it …

Love it though!

The skellie reminds me of an old console game med evil i think it was called.
Loving the creations and looking forward to the World Exclusive ™

Hey guys, This is the first time I’ve managed to get on Discourse since the start of the issues aside from that update. Just wanted to let you know I’m now over at http://stonehearthkingdom.com/ as well, I post my work there as well. Even some models that will not be showing up on Discourse, I just made an update there if you wish to check it out and make a account so you can be updated more on my work and web-series it would be greatly appreciated. I’m still trying to find a god place to put my work so I can link it to here, until I do I will be exclusively on Stonehearth Kingdom, I hope to see you guys there!

Welcome back @Pandemic, it seems the issues that caused the downtime have been resolved, so hopefully the discourse should be up consistently now!

The discourse guys seem to be onboard with helping out where needed, so we should hopefully avoid the issues we’ve had!

Would love it if you could display your models here as well :smile:

A couple of people seem to have a deviant art account to host their items and then link across, but you’re fine to upload things to the discourse again if you wish to.

I’ve tried DeviantArt, I don’t know which category allows the turntables. Whenever I try it’s always “You can’t put that type of file in the category”

if you can export to an animated .gif (which i believe you have before?), you can now host those directly here if you like (as opposed to linking to external locations)… so, link away! :slight_smile:

I’m uploading everything to DA tommorow :stuck_out_tongue:

as long as we get to see your work, its all good in my book… :wink:

Might I add that Stonehearth Kingdom now allows albums to be created and viewed in a deviantArt style interface (it even has bulk uploading!) Anyways, their is a ton of room to grow on Kingdom so you can link your albums from their to here as well :stuck_out_tongue: http://www.stonehearthkingdom.com/useralbums/