Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

money isnt the issue. honestly I would rather get a commercial qubicle than something else. just in case factors.

However, its like first learning photoshop cs LOL just lost in the beginning.

Iā€™d say keep at it @Simica_Na, once you get your head around the controls of qubicle itā€™s really easy.

2 Likes

well I gotta find a tutorial on how to even start and an easy explaination

1 Like

have you watched the tutorials made by mind desk? though some whatā€¦ boring, they are helpful to just learn the very basicsā€¦ or they were to me at least.

1 Like

i am one of those. I like to read tutorials rather than listen to a youtube video LOL. but that is also due to me having a lot of thigns going on around me that I need to be able to listen to as well lol

2 Likes

If I canā€™t be Batman, you canā€™t be loved. Sorry, life isnā€™t fair.

Sorry for the derailment, I'll get slightly more back on topic.

@Simica_Na, have you tried the Wiki yet?

@Pandemic, I love that last render. I'm not a huge fan of that front house for a few reasons [spoiler]I just don't like that chimney for reasons I don't know and the corner isn't as defined as I'd like[/spoiler], but I love all the detail everywhere else. The depth of field really brings out the best in the other houses.
1 Like

yah I am looking at it. they hav ea lot of links to youtube videos lol. next week I will probably buy the program. so I am going to wait to be able to actually play around.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve always been Batman to meā€¦

1 Like

Have you thought of making a skeleton rabbit? Just a thought :smile:

Have fun, Kyth

2 Likes

@Kythandra I am not sure if pandemic has but I know I have xD I adore the bunny race so much. @.@

4 Likes

Update:

So, we just pasted 1000 replies! WHAT! Itā€™s pretty awesome. Figured Iā€™d take the time to answer some questions :smiley:

Yes, Iā€™ve been debating on putting them into the Necromancer Render (Currently WIP), though itā€™s doubtful. I might save it for when I return to livestreaming, which Iā€™m hoping is soon.

So, I just found my old scripts for Tutorial videos! So tutorials WILL be a thing at some point. Going over the Stonehearth Style, Lighting and stuff like that!

Sadly no render update today :confused: been very sick these past 2 days. Gonna try to go through some work tomorrow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Pandemic

awe I hope you get better! and grats on the 1k replies! that is awesome

I dled blender but I am having one heck of a time understanding it.

I think I got qubicle down now. :smiley: I am finally understanding everything, the alt+shift key was a life saver omg lol

1 Like

Quick Evening Update!

14 Likes

Iā€™m liking the mausoleums :slight_smile:

Any weeping angels going to be in this pic?

2 Likes

I think I handled that situation well @8BitCrab, itā€™s almost like I should be a moderator :smirk: Hint hint, wink wink

What? How were my questions about Pandemicā€™s rendering like a social bomb that needs to be defused?

Your reply and post is an insult to me, you should realize that. There is no way you should ever be moderator because of your lack of social analytical skills.

Yes, this post right now is an antagonistic one because you bought this upon yourself. Donā€™t ever treat my posts like Iā€™m attacking anyone or anything unless I am using harsh language like I am in this post.

3 Likes

I answered your question. I said you should know, considering how the post before the full release was something about him saying he was almost done making the render.

Your reply to me is an insult, considering you attacking me for answering your question, and me implying you should know because you just had to scroll your mouse wheel up a tad bit to see.

And yes, this post is antagonistic because you fail to see that I was giving you a simple response to your question. Iā€™m treating this post of yours like your attacking someone, because at the moment, you could have just ignored my post, but you had to go out of your way to attack me. All in all, if you were too lazy to scroll that mouse wheel up a tad, then expect me to give the truthful answer. Good day sir.

You get nothing. You lose!

Could we please get pack on topic instead of continuing this argument, @athenalras and especially @Zilla?

Also, why arenā€™t my @mentions working?

1 Like

as @coasterspaul has said, @athenalras and @Zilla please stop this foolish argument, you are derailing this lovely thread. if you absolutely wish to continue this nonsensical bickering among the two of you, then start a PM for it.

7 Likes

Shouldnā€™t we focus on the fact that @coasterspaulā€™s @mentions arenā€™t working?

1 Like