Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

Yes. I have a good idea for them :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE:

Stuffs on fire!!! City seems battle prepped.

5 Likes

Never forget the map games shudder. One of the discussion threads had 20,000 post before it was shut downā€¦

Good work by the way @Pandemic

3 Likes

EofD Update! (End of the Day)

So, Iā€™ve found out that my old file was corrupted and had to start overā€¦ AND I AM SO GLAD I DID.

Okay, so from now on Iā€™ll preview without fire because itā€™s easier on my PC. Added crates and did a few adjustments. Really been trying to hit the fire right, but you canā€™t see that. Gonna add 4 goblins, and some Royal Guard.

The Goblin Thief will not make an appearance. It would be confusing, Heā€™s a good goblin not the kind to raid a peaceful town. Though another of my notable characters will. Gonna wake up tomorrow, and finish this beast. Hopefully I can have it out to you guys on Tuesday (Since Patreons get it a day before) If you like these previews and stuff I post, please like the post. I know a lot of people love what I make, but the likes drive me to keep going and to push ahead.

7 Likes

Would be awesome to get some tutorials from you!

Once I get a new computer and mic I will be doing tutorials. Itā€™s a goal on Patreon but I plan to do it anyway depending on how fast everything goes on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Riot in the streets will happen! revolts will burn the castle and slay all the soldiers that are keeping that goblin prisoner!

edit: you could have him hide behind something or have him have a bucket trying to get rid of the fire

2 Likes

Iā€™m still debating having his head popping out of the well, but Iā€™m not thinking itā€™ll happen

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad, although the goblin thief was cute and fun. If your forced to put him in every shot it becomes limiting.

Otherwise loving the way this is building.

Ahh but the primary difference was that the map game infuriated just about everyone but the players whereas Pandemicā€™s work is liked by everybody :smiley:

3 Likes

Then I guess itā€™s a good thing that the map game players (including me) got their own site :wink:
Itā€™s really quite fun on that site!

2 Likes

You donā€™t have all your released photos in the first post. Nudge nudge. Also, I donā€™t think I can download the full-size festival from that post (though itā€™s totally possible Iā€™m just being stupid).

And this is just pure awesomeness. :smiley: I am NOT sorry that I backed you on Patreon. I would back more, but Iā€™m still in collegeā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Sadly, whenever I got to add more it gives me an error. IF you want to go and watch me on DeviantArt, I have all of them there for viewing an download.

You can download the full ones by clicking the image then downloading it.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œPandemic, post:834, topic:5176, full:falseā€]
Sadly, whenever I got to add more it gives me an error. IF you want to go and watch me on DeviantArt, I have all of them there for viewing an download.
[/quote]Sadly, DeviantArt is blocked at work. I can try to remember when I get home, though.

[quote=ā€œPandemic, post:834, topic:5176, full:falseā€]
You can download the full ones by clicking the image then downloading it.
[/quote] That works on every picture Iā€™ve seen in a release post except for the festival picture. Iā€™m wondering if it was just uploaded smaller?

Edit: If I click ā€œcopy link URLā€, it links me to the fullsized version. Itā€™s added to my desktop background rotation. :smiley:

You arenā€™t wrong, it is incorrect and wont scale up. I have no idea why.

UPDATE:

So, I released the new render over on patreon. Itā€™s exclusive for Download and viewing to Patreons for the next day. Then it will be released here and on DeviantArt, you guys will see it then.

Now, Iā€™m going to go and start on the next one. I have everything I need for it except the Buckbucks. If they arenā€™t released with the game soon, Iā€™ll just put it on a back burner and start another once I have enough done to only need them to complete it.

2 Likes

gosh, i leave for 5 days and everything awesome happens whilst iā€™m gone!

3 Likes

RELEASE:

So, Iā€™ve been messing around with post processing in blender. Making lighting and moods much more easy and complicated at the same time. As you know my files have been very evil to me lately but I managed to make something worth showing :stuck_out_tongue: and I think you guys will like it a lot.

As you can see, lots of action in this one :stuck_out_tongue: Much better than my last attempt. Much much much much much better. No floating goblins this time. Did loads on tests in this one but Iā€™ll leave it up to you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

No Goblin thiefā€¦ Heā€™s helping the evacuation effort,but another familiar face has come to fill the gap. #PlotTease.

18 Likes

Well, those goblins sure have done a good job of wrecking up the place! Now Iā€™m just waiting for the BuckBuck render, and Iā€™m pretty sure my render life will be completeā€¦

As soon as I have the model

3 Likes

tis amazing! :open_mouth:

I was shocked as I looked at it. This one is a masterpiece! I just love the whole feel. Of course Pandemic Knight standing heroically on the battlements is the finishing stroke. :smiley: Your work just gets better and better.

2 Likes

Yay! Another picture for my screensaver! :smiley:
Looks absolutely epic!