Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

For me, the stream is very laggy (a new frame every 5-20 seconds :disappointed_relieved:) and has no audio :disappointed:
Is it supposed to be like that, or is it just me?

I have no mic… soon I will though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is it still going? because all I’ve got is ads. No stream

Nah, I think it’s offline now.

I wasnt playing any ads…

That sucks :confused:

And yes stream is offline till later for game time :smiley:

1 Like

UPDATE:

Here’s the latest!

Pretty much I zoomed out, added the house and made a custom porch! Cause only real farmers have porches.

15 Likes

once again the latest! Did some natural working today and yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

Not that I want to pick but a couple of the trees seem to be floating. Love it so far though. Can’t wait to see where the goblin thief will be hiding this time.

5 Likes

Im aware :slight_smile: they’ll be lowered as I go

3 Likes

No chimneys with smoke coming out, to make everythink look more cozy? :sob:

But really, really nice renders hear, love 'em. Even took one as my new background ^^

Can’t wait to see the finished masterpiece :smiley:

2 Likes

I have a more on my DA and Patreon, i havent posted all of them here :stuck_out_tongue: But thank you!

and I’m currently redoing my chimney. Didn’t like the old one, and I’ve learned that fire and smoke are done later due to performance dropping. No promises they’ll be in this one.

3 Likes

What do you use to create and render? Blender?

I use Blender, and Qubicle Constructor 3.0

2 Likes

Hi @Pandemic, I’m translating the mod into traditional Chinese.
And when I’m testing the mod, I can’t find where to craft the following things:

• Wooden Chest
  • Linked Chest
  • Piano
  • Shelf
2 Likes

heyho im the hoster of the mod and they are all in the localfile? just checked and all (with receipt) are inside

I do see those items in the en.json, also, I can put them on the ground using the stamp tool.
But I just can’t find them in any craft panel.

I suppose those are the carpenter’s work, but they aren’t here. (I have also checked other jobs’ craft panels.)

2 Likes

ohh you have right the receipts are not anymore included ^^ good catch xD

2 Likes

Oh, I missed one, Training Dummy is not craftable too.

And I have also found some texts that I think they are wrong, maybe you can correct them and check all the texts again.:wink:

"barrel_chair": {
    "barrel_chair_ghost": {
        "display_name": "Simple Wooden Stool",
        "description": "Simple way to waste half a barrel."
    }
},

"bookcase_small_recipe": {
    "recipe_name": "Small Bookcase",
    "description": "A chest of drawers for storing clothing and personal possessions.",
    "flavor": "Step 2: acquire personal possessions..."
},
2 Likes

training dummy i have found and also updated ^^ barrel is correct but small bookcase wasnt correct - update is uploaded. THX

3 Likes

For future reference, I’m not updating or adding to the mod. All credit for the mods progress or updating goes to Community members who took it upon themselves to update or modify the work done, notably @Wiese2007 .

Sorry for the absence, I got promoted at work and it’s been killing my energy and freetime :confused:

5 Likes