Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

UPDATE:

Nihonjin just got a status update! We’ve been working on it really hard and hoping you guys will enjoy the new ways we’re going on certain things, If you haven’t seen it yet check it out here:

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/nihonjin-japanese-themed-mod-being-updated/2289/401

So, the Kingdom image will be made to match the lighting of the others, once it’s done I’ll remove the Nihonjin villagers and supply the .blend file to the community. That way you guys can make the image and not spend 4 days learning how to do it.

I do have new ideas for Furniture Expansion Plus! I’m planning out 3 more sets for it, such as a Dungeon/Castle Set, which will have Iron Bar Doors and Windows, hanging prison beds and other fun things! With the floor/wall tiles being out there are MANY more things I can do with the game :smile:

For a general update, I just got a new job that i’m lovin and doing well in. I narrowed my PC build down have some ideas for things I’ll be doing in the future. Right now I’m really hoping it works out, and i’m working harder to make it so.

Renders will be slowing down (as seen as of late) because I work 8 hour days doing alot of heavy lifting and I’m just too tired to do render stuff, so I’ll be relegating render stuff to the weekend. Sticking with the 3D design topic, I’m going to be switching to Maya once I get the new PC. Blender is great, but Maya is just a lot more relevant for what I want to do in the future.

Once again, nothing stops. Gears are always grinding in my mind for things to add to FEP and Nihonjin. Got some neat ideas for renders. In the process of fixing the latest one, hopefully you’ll see it soon :slight_smile:

6 Likes