Orc invasion isn´t starting

I have this world pretty long, but still there are no orcs. I placed a scouts gong, does nothing. I can only make 1 scouts gong (the first one), but I know there are more.

Is this a bug, or is this since alpha 20?

Welcome to the forum, @Alveral :content:

Have you finished the goblin campaign first? (Ogo’s invasion).

If you upload a savefile, we can take a look at it.

2 Likes

No I don’t think I finished the goblin campaign either. Which file exactly should I upload?

1 Like

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

2 Likes

Is someone still helping me?

hey there @Alveral,

[quote=“Alveral, post:6, topic:29054, full:true”]
Is someone still helping me?
[/quote]sorry about the delay, i’ll check this to see if anything stands out to me. :slight_smile:

Edit: well i’m at a loss, you have well over 10 times the needed net worth to start the goblin campaign, (which as far as i know, is the only requirement for it to start) yet the game doesn’t seem to be running the check to see how much you have… only thing i can think of is, did you place the gong before you had 4000 net worth?

oh, also, are you using any mods?

sorry i’m not much help, i’ve been pretty busy lately so my testing/help skills are a little rusty :grimacing:

1 Like

It is possible that I indeed placed it before 4000 net worth, but i’m not sure. I replaced it sometimes, but also didnt work. Is there a way to start the campaign manually?

I checked your file and I also don’t know why it is not starting.
The reason for the Orc Campaign not starting is pretty simple, the Goblin Campaign hasn’t finished yet.
But why the goblin campaign is not starting… No idea.

I manually started it using the debug tools. You can enable it at your mods. (already included in the game, just need to activate in the settings)

Then at the top right (next to the clock icon) you will see a few icons. The first one (a book) is the campaign helper. Click on it, then inside locate the goblin campaign line, and click at the “wait to start”. Then click on the “Trigger now”.

2 Likes

Was the game set to peaceful?

Nope, I finished my township very late. Maybe I placed the gong before I finished the township. Could this be the problem?

The gong has no effect in any campaign besides the orc second stage and forward. Your game didn’t even started the goblin campaign.

I had thought that maybe the game failed to spawn their camp for a lack of a good place (like what happens in biomes like canyon and the old archipelago versions, where they haven’t enough space for their big camps) but this is not the case, as shown in my above picture, the campaign didn’t even started. (If that was the case, the node that tries to spawn would be open in that line having one more step after the “wait to start”)

1 Like

same thing happing to me no mods 15000 net w

@jj_derp I started it manually, how Bruno explained it. After that everything went how it should.