Nobody harvesting

I have selected several trees to harvest. As my villagers become idle, they are not bothering to harvest anything. I even had one villager sit amongst the grove of harvestable items and do the idle animation. I am running out of wood ;-(

It appears that the normal course of actions (harvesting elements from the fields, trapping, patrolling etc) has reached some sort of equilibrium and the villagers are too bust doing the normal stuff to go out and get more resources.

Same happened here :frowning:

1 Like

@stian as well - if you could provide a bit more context of what was happening, how far in to the game you were, and your system specs that would be helpful.

I would appreciate you reading my last report too, because no-one gave a s*** about that one.

From the beginning. It just didnā€™t work from the beginning. (In one save, but in others it worked)

mod edit: watch the language please

What is the best way to give you system specs?

I was well into the game (maybe 40 minutes) and seeing crashes left and right. Is there some sort of log I can attach? The save games? I was saving often.

If I missed a thread that tells you how to do that stuff, just point me to it, I am happy to help.

-Judd

More details about my computer

Win7 Pro 64Bit. SP1.

Component Details Subscore Base score
Processor IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz 7.8 5.9
Determined by lowest subscore

Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB 7.8
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 7.9
Gaming graphics 4096 MB Total available graphics memory 7.9
Primary hard disk 1483GB Free (1863GB Total) 5.9
Windows 7 Professional

System

Manufacturer ASUS
Model All Series
Total amount of system memory 8.00 GB RAM
System type 64-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 4

Storage

Total size of hard disk(s) 2329 GB
Disk partition (C:) 1483 GB Free (1863 GB Total)
Media drive (D:) CD/DVD
Media drive (E:) CD/DVD
Disk partition (F:) 450 GB Free (466 GB Total)

Graphics

Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Total available graphics memory 4096 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 2048 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 2048 MB
Display adapter driver version 9.18.13.3788
Primary monitor resolution 1920x1200
DirectX version DirectX 10

Network

Network Adapter IntelĀ® Ethernet Connection I217-V

Notes

The gaming graphics score is based on the primary graphics adapter. If this system has linked or multiple graphics adapters, some software applications may see additional performance benefits.

Weā€™re definitely getting a few reports of this; it seems like it might be related to rallying your workers to battle, and then ā€˜forgettingā€™ to restock stockpiles, harvest, etc. Weā€™re investigatingā€¦

1 Like