[NLA] Screen scrolling gets stuck when hovering over "Founder's Manual"

Title: Screen scrolling gets stuck when hovering over “Founder’s Manual”

Summary: When you first start a new game and it’s telling you what right and left clicks do, if you left click and drag the screen to move it, and you release the left mouse button while you’re hovering over the text at the bottom (Founder’s Manual), the game doesn’t register that you released the button and will continue to scroll the map until you left click again. This works for any dialog at the bottom of the screen, such as the immediately following “setup your base camp.”

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start new game
  2. Left-click and drag to scroll the area
  3. Release the left-click while hovering over dialog at the bottom of the screen.

Expected Results: Should still register as a click release and not get stuck.

Actual Results: Doesn’t!

Notes: N/A

Attachments: N/A

Versions and Mods: I’m not sure how to check which version I have… I’ve run it on the latest Steam and non-steam version as of 1/2/2014 at about 2PM. Whichever version that is, and no mods.

System Information: Windows 7 Professional, Intel i7-2700K @ 3.5GHz, 8GB System RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 SE

1 Like

This isn’t that big of a problem is it? You can just solve it with one little, easy click. :wink:

I didn’t say it was a big problem, I said it was a bug. Hence the bug report. =P

thanks for the report @MrWrenchey! :smiley:

it looks like its been reported on Curse as well…

http://www.stonehearthguru.com/forums/alpha-beta-testing-nexus/support/bug-reports/50795-con-camera-movement-glitch-on-mouse-click-release#c1