New youtube Channel, Stonehearth First game! GFX, Youtubers and Modders needed!

Please private message me your skype, we can talk there thanks!

Hey @RemarkDragon
your idea with the Youtube channel is cool. It would be fun to help you with 2. but my microphone is crap for LPā€™s and my internet isnā€™t realy stable during Skype so there I canā€™t help you. (Maybe ther would be also problems with time because Iā€™m from Germany)
But maybe I can help with point 4.? Iā€™m totally not trained in making mods BUT Iā€™m aktually working on a ROME mod for Stonehearth (my first mod ever) and if you interessted in showing my mod on your Youtube channel this would be awesome. I also want to create more mods during the time that will become better and bigger over the time.
Maybe needless tip: Before you start off your LPā€™s with the guys all of you have to make ruls for the talk so that no one interrupts someone else. :wink:

keep it up
Moe22(12)

@Moe2212 Iā€™ll play it for sure! Pm me your skype, we can talk there :smile:

Skype sucks for everybody. It takes a good connection on both sides to work well.

Well then what do you guys use? @Skull24

Skype because nothing else comes close to working as well. Teamspeak is okay but itā€™s not the best.

If I may Ask @Skull2 , but Exactly is Team-speak???

@KingMooCow I will try my best to explain it.

TeamSpeak is proprietary voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) software
that allows computer users to speak on a chat channel with fellow
computer users, much like a telephone conference call. A TeamSpeak
user will often wear a headset with an integrated microphone. Users
use the TeamSpeak client software to connect to a TeamSpeak server of
their choice, from there they can join chat channels and discuss
things.

The target audience for TeamSpeak is gamers, who can use the software
to communicate with other players on the same team of a multiplayer
game. Communicating by voice gives a competitive advantage by allowing
players to keep their hands on the controls. - wiki

It uses servers to allow people to talk to each other. You have to login to a sever and enter some other information. Itā€™s not that easy to setup for most people.Thatā€™s why everyone just sticks with Skype even if it is full of bugs.

@Skull24 I use skype because it shows me whoā€™s online, its much easier to use. I donā€™t care about connections because usually you should have a decent one. Many people never even get accepted on this post because they donā€™t pm meā€¦

I tried a lot of these voice chat tools and I must say that the best one I found was Mumble http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ - Its easier to setup and use than teamspeak in my opinion.
Well but nothing is as easy to use as skype is - its the most userfriendly of the existing tools.

Still looking for peopleā€¦ Youtubersā€¦ Hmmm I have like 5 added, still need to interview themā€¦

You can hit me up on Wednesday. At the lake right nowā€¦ and lakes tend to signify crappy signal for everything in America, for those who donā€™t know.

Alright @ManOfRet Iā€™m waiting on ya :smile:

Give me a little while.

Looking for modders now!

Lets get more people please!

We have 2 youtubers, just finalizing their art and stuff. Anymore modders would be appreciated and also check out my channel! New artwork! I will upload a video soon about the channel!

wish i could mod xD i could most likely learn fast but dun really know were to start might come back to you on that one o-o then again i do program robots (industry ones not missiles) so how hard could this be :smiley:

yes um you did message me along time ago but I didnā€™t know how to msg you:P.Well if you told me how to message you my skype we could descuss your mod and my involvement in the coding.Anyway I am interested in the topic bandit faction,and making it a mod but I will see if I can do something with you.

Can you post the url to the channel on here?