New youtube Channel, Stonehearth First game! GFX, Youtubers and Modders needed!

I actually haven’t bumped more than once a day, usually its either other people or a conversation going on

It was just a general comment to everyone in the thread :smile:

Pretty sure @Geoffers747 just incidentally bumped this thread :tongue:

1 Like

Right that’s it. Pick a handbag cause we’re about to throwdown!

1 Like

You also bumped the thread and I’m doing the same right now replying to your reply lol. Some weird stuff going on :smiley:

:handbag: …will this one suffice?

Prepare yourself.

Now, let’s get back on topic, and stop forcing me to respond, thus negating my ‘please stop with the bumping’ comment!!

3 Likes

Its been a day so “Bump” :smile:

Another day, Another bump

Instead of bumping your topic for no reason. Can you give us an update on the progress you have made so far.

2 Likes

aye… no need for the bumps… :wink:

question for the masses though, do we want to classify youtube threads (let’s plays) under fan media?

Was about to ask the exact same thing …I think fan media should be the resting place of things like this.

1 Like

@Skull24 only gfx… and that was even on a different forums thats all… Sadly

Still need more people, no one Pms me their skype when they apply…

It would be fun to be involved in some way. But because of family, house, work and such I have difficulties to commit to certain amount of hours. I mean, some weeks I can play 2 hours a day (that’s a lot in my life :P), while some weeks gets two hours in total. Though, I totally lack the artistic skills, so I guess I would have had problems to contribute anyway :wink:

But I will play, and I plan to upload content to Youtube in the same way as I have done lately on my very small channel (tutorials, builds, normal playing, investigations - FTB Infinity Lite #1 - Series Introduction (Modded Minecraft 1.10)). And if there are any plans on doing things together with other people/channels, like a network, then at least I would be interested in that.

Btw, anyone knows if Radiant has said anything about uploading SH videos to video sites?

@RemarkDragon … trying to be constructive. While it is great to see new community projects developing, what might be one of the reasons why you see some general interest and not so many “applications”? For me it is hard to think about a YouTube Channel about Gameplay, Mods, etc. in this early stage of the game. I mean… there is not too much to show at the moment, no?

Based on your enthusiasm I could imagine that you have already some ideas in your head. Why don’t you just share some of them and ask people to join you for single steps… instead of bumping constantly the thread without any news. At least to me, this is a bit disturbing and does not help the reputation of this project.

2 Likes

In what respect? I’m pretty certain they’ve said they would have no issue with the uploading of gameplay videos etc on Youtube, if that’s what you mean!

Was there not even a comment about the NDA in this regards? I have in mind that it was mentioned there will be no NDA, as the devs cannot wait to see all our videos appearing on YouTube. But don’t quote me on that…

I think that was the gist of it.

Yer, no NDA for the Beta :smile:

si si

We are not planning an NDA at beta. And we also can’t wait to watch
all the youtube videos that result. Extra brownie points for blogs and
youtube videos that tell dramatic stories. :wink: