New "SkyHearth" Mod

At the moment, I am making an other mod, for those of you who are wondering why I’m not making the Spartan Faction Mod is because that I am stumped. What I mean by that is, I have literally no more ideas, I was planning on making it into an overhaul of the game but there is only so much that can be found on the interwebs.

So I’ve decided to make a mod that I will actually stick to and have so much ideas I wouldn’t know where to start, I’ve been working on this mod for a straight week or so and have made so much progress, I’m not even kidding.

You can guess the mod I’m making but I won’t reveal it until I have made every model I can for it, which shouldn’t even be long considering how much I’ve done in so little time.

This is the reason I made this topic, so that I can get everyone’s opinion on what certain models look like because I can never decide for myself, here’s the question “Left” or “Right”?

2 Likes

not 100% sure what it’s supposed to be, but just from a general perspective, I think the left one looks better. The right side just seems too busy and blocky, and that blockiness doesn’t add anything more to the model.

It’s supposed to be a Shield sorry, forgot to say lol.

Definitely prefer the left, seeing as it’s less layers makes it look like a shield that wouldn’t be too heavy to use.

Same question, “Left” or “Right”? Still a shield…

1 Like

left left left right

i feel like im playing the spot the difference game XD

2 Likes

Oh them characters.

I think I should rename the topic to “Left” or “Right” lol

2 Likes

Same as Above :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Left. The right one seems too flat to me.

2 Likes

It is, kinda, I first make them flat then pull them out leaving only the edges, works well with shields as most people pick the one that I pull out only 1 block rather than keep it flat or pull it out 2 blocks.

Once again "Left" or “Right”“Middle”?

#ManyMoustaches

#LooksLikeATurkeyShield

#HeartShield?

1 Like

Hi @DJ_Astro i’m glad I stumbled on this thread.

For the last one
left
right
right

1 Like

Glad you did! I was about to add a new image, here it its, again same as above :slight_smile:

#Have a guess for the mods name

2 Likes

Right for sure. the others are too flat.

Too Many Shields :wink: or Better Shields Mod.

3 Likes

Here’s a hint, these are from a game, that I have modded and have added in the mod also, guess you can call it ModCeption, <- Not actually the mods name lol

↑↑↑ Just FYI, this mod includes:Armours, Weapons, Helmets, Enemys.

2 Likes

This one is a closey between Left and right, going with left though.

2 Likes

#↑↑↑ WazzAaaap ↑↑↑

1 Like

Left and right… being as I can see no difference between the two.

2 Likes