My Voxel swords

GM,
Here are the swords I worked on at that middle of the KS campaign.

Can you guys guess the sword names of the ones that do have names?

6 Likes

Hm… let me try. Sword 5 (from left) might belong to H-Man. Sword 6 should be Frostmourne. 7 looks like a Katana and 8 like a Ninjato. Not sure with the others :disappointed:.

Update: Sword 3 might be from Thundercats (Sword Of Omens).

1 Like

agreed… nice catch on Frostmourne… :+1:

the rest, escape me…

1 Like

left 2 right

1 - KS basic sword form SH
2 & 3 - Sword of Omens - “sleep” and "Awake - HO!!"
4 - Schwarzenegger Connan sword
5 - He-mans sword
6 - Frosty
7 - Generic Katana with curve
8 - Ninja sword
9 - Zanpakuto Zangetsu bankai form from Bleach

1-9 The beautiful sword of beauty. O.o I can’t believe… those are so good… why were they never brought up before?

1 Like

Thank you, Sir! I saw Pete’s work and said… "Hmmm maybe I should post these now"
Pete is my inspiration! 80)

@voxel_pirateYou are correct on all the swords 80)

Thank you for sharing these, lookin’ sharp! (Couldn’t resist :blush:) I really like the katanas. Thundercats are still awesome as always.

3 Likes

Hi those look really cool!
I’m thinking about getting into modding and was wondering what you used to make them?
@Lele99

Sword 5 (From the left of course) is Amazing! If I could come up with a name for that sword, would you guys mind “Stardust Dance” or something along those lines?

@Roughshod qubicle… It is a great program!!

http://www.qubicle-constructor.com/

@PyreStarite Thank you! do you mean Frostmourne? Its the 6th sword in that has the ice on the blade with the ram’s skull.
The 5th sword is He-Mans sword

O.O Zangetsu bankai is there!

2 Likes

I know it’s been 9 years, but do you mind if I use one of these swords as inspiration for a resource pack for a Minecraft server I will be streaming? I will provide credit if necessary.

Please do and give me credit… Loved making these guys,