My Alpha 18 village. DONE! +Templates and save

This is so cute! I wish I was even half this clever, lol

Think.out of the box daisy. We all started by drawing a flat house square +triangle on paper.

2 Likes

Finished the house of the blacksmith today :slight_smile:

and i did some more roadwork:

5 Likes

Currently the town @ night:

And at day:

3 Likes

I love that blacksmith house. Do you share your templates at all? I’m just getting into sharing mine on Stonehearth Templates and Stonehearth Builds

1 Like

I was gunna share them all once finished :wink: You should see the inside of that Blacksmiths house. Ill upload pick soon. wait up

1 Like

I’ll check it out after I get some Stonehearth in :stuck_out_tongue:

here you go. Alt + tab ftw

2 Likes

Awesome job! i love your town :smile:

1 Like

A new dome has been built. Did you guy know you can use Plotz Modeller to create such awesome dome type roofings?

2 Likes

Dome give light :wink:

Stream is up at www.twitch.tv/yohane1

1 Like

Tried a new shape for a rich elf. What do you guys think. Does it fit the style or should it be removed?

3 Likes

A new hearthling heading into the village.

1 Like

Went for some work on the (modular) walls that this kingdom has to have in the end.

Redone the walls on the mason. Suits well if u ask me
finally she sheppard has something to do now that the fiels are ready to get some sheep on it

4 Likes

This looks really cool! Can you please share a template of the large yellow roofed building with the stairs on the outside of it, i think its really cool and could use it as a sort of “town hall” for my villagers to eat in or something like that :smiley:

1 Like

It actually is the town hall from this village. But yea. I’ll share the templates soon. The village is nearly complete.

Cooks house is complete. well nearly. Light and door are underway

1 Like

The archery has been added. Guess what word is written there :wink:

and the rest you can figure out yourself. Because im giving away this savefile + templates for anyone who wants it.

6 Likes

It says “Yohane” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How did u figure that out so quickly