Multiplayer Matches

Yeah maybe next Saturday (20th)?

Hello? Am I to late?

If you need a steam name itā€™s naturalnuke.

1 Like

Nope, just sent you a friend request. Looks like this Civ V match wonā€™t happen till the 20thish. However I like to play with whoever whenever. So you can always message me if Iā€™m online.

1 Like

K great. :smiley: :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

1 Like

I want to bump this thread because I would still love to see a Civ V match happen, and Iā€™m sure some of you would too :smiley:

4 Likes

If anyone in the Stonehearth Steam groups sees me online this weekend, please feel free to hit me up for a game.

1 Like

@SirCamOfRon @ManOfRet @DrWhonow @daisyj201 @woollysmash @Lomico Sorry guys, I canā€™t organise anything this weekend I am and was crazy busy. Hopefully you guys can work something out. Have Fun!

Its fine, Iā€™m sure we can still game without need for a really big set up.

3 Likes

I just gotta say, I am online now and itching to play something.

Any takers?

Zzz sorry just missed me.

@SirCamOfRon @ManOfRet @DrWhonow @daisyj201 @woollysmash @Lomico @naturalnuke Any of you wanna jump in a Civ 5 match? I am gearing up for Beyond earth :slight_smile:

I gotta sleep soonā€¦ SorryšŸ˜£.

I suppose Iā€™ll forgive youā€¦ Lol Goodnight!

1 Like

Sorry man, I donā€™t have my PC at the moment

Ask again tomorrow, I wasnā€™t even consideredā€¦

1 Like

I can playā€¦ tomorrow.

Thing is, communicating with me via the forums probably is not the best way to go. If you are trying to tell me something in a short period of time, Steam messages are much better for me.

We could definitely plan something out a few days in advance on here, though.

Yeah, Iā€™d agree that the forum is not a good place to put spur of the moment stuff. I check in a few times a day, but even still didnā€™t see youā€™re message till a few hours later.

But yeah, if we do thursday Iā€™m all up for it

2 Likes

@SirCamOfRon @ManOfRet @DrWhonow @daisyj201 @woollysmash @Lomico @naturalnuke @Smith Does thursday work for you? I think itā€™s ok for me.

Good for me. (Unless I something comes up.:smile:)

1 Like

@Smith whats your steam name? So I can add you?