Multiplayer Matches

I’ve got Civ5, with all the expansions, and would love to get in on this. my SteamID is Lomico, like it is here

2 Likes

Ok, @SirCamOfRon @ManOfRet @DrWhonow @daisyj201 @woollysmash @Lomico

How does this sound:

When this clock Hits 10:30 pm I’ll steam message all of you, we’ll log in and I’ll setup a game ok? Don’t worry if this time doesn’t work, we’ll have other matches soon. Can you please reply with my name to say you can play?

10:30 PM in what time zone? UK or US Eastern, or CEST, or what?

That clock I linked is in UTC (As in The universal coordinated time. UTC 0:00) So just look at that clock. That clock is UTC +0 or whatever. Just wait, and when that clock strikes 10:30 we play.

Oh. It seems I missed the blaringly obvious clock in my face… :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright, I see now. See you then, if I can!

Hey - Don’t forget about me!

Steam: Sir Valiance

@Valiance I am gunna start frineding everyone now. Ceya in a bit.

@ManOfRet @Valiance It seems that no one else is responding. I guess this was kinda shortnotice. Wanna play now? If you are free. I’ll set it up. Do you both have Brave new world and gods and kings? I’m too lazy to scroll up.

Well, maybe. I have all of the DLC, and so does Valiance, I think. I just really hope you have the Korea DLC :P.

1 Like

Due to homework and projects, I’m afraid I’ll have to miss this one. I’ve got a break from school the entirety of next week though, so I’ll have plenty of time to play then.

1 Like

Sorry guys, I can’t quite make it this week, seeing as the release of Destiny will destroy both my time and grades, though I’m fairly sure I’m not that key of a player

Hopefully I can nab Civ 5 if someone does a giveout or if 2k makes a discount weekend. Hope I can join you guys soon, I’ve watched Quil18 play it a few times and it seems really fun! :smile:

@Nicedude80, unfortunately I will be on a plane at that time. Y’all have fun with this round and I’ll join in next time :smiley: Pleeeeease tell me this will happen again, I’ve never played a massive multiplayer round of Civ V before!

Welp. was on the road when you sent that out, so apparently missed that one completely lol. Free all day today if others are available @Nicedude80

1 Like

@daisyj201 @Lomico don’t worry I will host more, so far they have been 1v1 so your not missing. If I can get @ManOfRet to come on later, you me and manofret could play a game? Sound good I’m thinking utc -7 4:30. Don’t know my proper time zone, but oh well in about 8:30 hours from this post. I hate coordinating stuff online, so many times. Just expect a steam message.

Will do, and yeah, timezones…

1 Like

Ok hopefully manofret will tag along. Also, what dlc do you have? @Lomico

All of them (words words words)

Great! We shall reign supreme over the peons of the Earth!

Sorry guys, cant do no gamin til the weekend.

2 Likes