Morningwood: The village carved out of stone

Nice. I have tried several times, but I havent been able to build anything underground yet. I cant seem to place zones or floors etc. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Hi @Cobs_! Iā€™m on the wrong computer at the moment but later today Iā€™ll upload some screenshots and a walkthrough on stair carving underground. :smile:

@FaulkofSeagulls it sounds like your camera is colliding with the cavern wall (I spent much time swearing and cursing technology over this one). Do you use the ā€œsliceā€ view when you mine? It eliminates the upper sections of the walls and ceilings for the slice you are working on so you only have to avoid the 4 block high hurdle around the outside. Let me know if it helps

@TurtleSquish many fine villages have fallen prey to the demon lord of Incompatible Saves and his army of Fixed Bugsā€¦or in this case, a really nasty bug that blew the whole thing up. Thanks for the hat tip though :slight_smile: Iā€™m hoping to upload some shots of another project with the next patchā€¦or possibly the town Iā€™m currently working on if it progresses a little farther.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give that a shot Boulderboy.

2 Likes