Mods from Tuhalu

I actually started out doing it that way and it didn’t look as good as I’d hoped. But I had a different look to the books as well. I suppose I can give it another go sometime.

3 Likes

Finally decided to spend some more time on modding over bug-finding. Updated the bookshelf mod with a tidy and messy bookshelf recipe.

3 Likes

Decided to try and put all my mods together in one super mod for now. Will make it a bit easier to maintain for now. Also, I’ve got some working internationalization in there and it seems like it would be easy for prospective translators if they only had one file to deal with. Anyway, I think I’ve got the major issues with Alpha 12 sorted out, so give it a try if you are on the Latest branch and let me know if you see anything wierd.

Mod: tuhalu

4 Likes

Huhu!

Can you update it with the default_local function? So it can be used multilingual like the rayya mod?

3 Likes

I haven’t been on the forums much lately. Playing too much Fallout 4. I’ve been thinking about giving the big mod an update check though. Have you got a reference for that function?

4 Likes

its a quick update but i dont change it without asking xD

at first you must change the i18n from stonehearth: to tuhalu: and then just add “default_locale” : “en”, at the start of the manifest :smiley: should take 5 to 10 min ^^

Oh, they finally got that part working right now? I’ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

Jup since rayya xD I have also include your Mod already in my Translations xD

I’ve updated tuhalu.smod.

• Now using latest locales functionality as suggested.
  • Fixed some errors in calling i18n strings (nothing that required changes in the translation file).
  • A minor change so that marble veins work in latest Stonehearth version.

Known issues:

• Marble veins don’t always look correct in desert biome (show up as default bright red, which usually only happens when the block type isn’t correctly set).
  • Marble doesn’t seem to be spawning from dirt or rock ground types when mined, even though I’m using a mixinto the new file data/biome/desert_mining_loot_table.json.

Will try and figure out those known issues at a later date…

4 Likes

Hey, going back to the tavern idea, there was a really talented voxel dude who kind of abandoned making new assets to pursue his tabletop game around four months before stonehearth initially dropped. Maybe he still has the original asset files, but the renders are still on here somewhere, for sure. Great place to start for stuff like mugs and bartops, maybe? For barrels, I personally am a fan of the ones in the cooking mod. They’re rounded and sturdy without looking too clunky.

hey there @Lissa_Joy, welcome to the discourse :smile:

[quote=“Lissa_Joy, post:50, topic:13681”]
there was a really talented voxel dude who kind of abandoned making new assets to pursue his tabletop game around four months before stonehearth initially dropped. Maybe he still has the original asset files, but the renders are still on here somewhere, for sure. Great place to start for stuff like mugs and bartops, maybe?
[/quote]i’m guessing you mean @Pepe, and his tavern render,

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/pepes-little-voxel-board-game-corner/203/97?u=8bitcrab

1 Like

huhu little update of the manifest to v2 for the others? :wink:

v2? Do you mean they actually updated the required version for mods?

5 Likes

Yep. And there may be a few other changes, but before anything else, change the manifest version to 2 and see if everything works.

1 Like

I think you mean. “Change the manifest version to 2 and see if everything crashes and burns.” :wink:

4 Likes

Updated tuhalu.smod. Confirmed working with Alpha 14 test version (develop 2807).

• Compatible with v2.
  • Fixed bugs with marble veins in desert regions (failure to insert a comma).
3 Likes

Any plans to update this to Alpha 18?

1 Like

I’ll look into it. Unless someone says something, I generally assume there is nothing wrong (I’ve been away from the game for some time).

1 Like

give me some mins^^ im testing the changes at the mom

2 Likes

Sie haben Post :smiley: You have post xD