Mod Spiros Window+Gate Mod

if you have an idea for a new on, give it to me :slight_smile:

Sure :slight_smile: i just tested your mod and ran into some issues with latest Alpha 15 with 3 of the Windows that i can’t place not sure if they require something special to be placed on houses but i could’t place even if i made walls really wide.

Dots on Photo
Green = Works
Red = Not Working

Nice windows would love to try those big ones

If you want to place the Big ones, you need to make your walls higher (Roof-offset)
They are to Large for normal Walls ^^

2 Likes

Oh so you can’t use those with custom slab roofs then. Would be nice to see these big ones as a smaller version also :slight_smile:

1 Like

So new version with the small big windows and the archaic on praise

7 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: possible to download this new version ?

It’s been updated on praise :wink:

3 Likes

Showed your mod in my youtube episode today :slight_smile:
Thanks for the beautiful windows

2 Likes

O.o … O.o Could i have the link?
Im feeling so honored O.o
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the link

Honored to be able to use these windows and most likely going to make a new series for Mod Showcasing so probably will create a separate video just for the mod itself in the future without any other stuff :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, i want ,at the beginning, to make more Windows AND more Doors. Windows are now useabla, so where the doors?!

Here are a few :slight_smile:

Spiros_gate_mod.zip (38.9 KB)
i put it also on praise

Does someone have some nice ideas for more Doors?

4 Likes

:smiley: so nice new doors! keep up the great work!

I played today firsttime with my own mods ^^ and i see there some objects missing

Todo list:
3x3 Windows,
The 3x5 Stone window in wood.
Clay double doors.

I had a funny idea:
what do you think about toiletdoors, with male or female signs on it? I could also add a toilet :smiley:

7 Likes

hey I seem to have a problem with the gate mod. It doesn’t appear ingame. The carpenter doesn’t have any new recipes and in the build menu they also don’t appear. I’m currently using the lates Alpha 15 Version. Is this mod meant for Alpha 16? Does anyone else have this problem?

@Kagea: it should work, maybe the dragon-door dont work, there i found a mistake. I load a new version up after writing this post.

Here a new Window i designed, after i found out i dont have one in this size

1x3 Window with shutters :slight_smile:
@ all which colors do you prefer for the shutters?

6 Likes

Nice idea for the windows maybe a bit darker blue?
Think the blue might be a bit to bright.
Would be nice to see a maybe red shutter and brown shutter also :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey man i checked out your new windows with shutters ingame now they look really nice however i have noticed that the names for some windows in the crafting menu do not match the names when editing buildings for example in my latest video i recorded i noticed the medium stone window is named small at the stonemason for the 2x4 window and i think there is more that dont match names. Should go check em out for a fix if possible :slight_smile: keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Thanks, i check it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/mod-settlement-decor-mod-download-available/4841/149?u=mechanismatic

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/alpha-17-kills-previous-door-and-window-mods/22812?u=mechanismatic

2 Likes

@Spiro can you fix them? if you do this i will translate your mod for my modlist :wink: