Unfortunately I have to announce what most of you already thought:
Due to some drastic changes in my life I had to cut the whole modding thing unprompted. So sadly this mod didn’t had any updates in the past year(s) and won’t get any updates in the future. At least by me.
I recently stumbled upon an old folder with the name “Dev_Stonehearth_mods” and I’m willing to share the “code” and notes I made for this (and other) mods with you.
Your feedback on this mod made me think, that it does not deserve to age unnoticed in an old post.
So if you are willing to continue what I started long ago or you are just curious which other mod I started but nevre released, send a message or leave a post.
Thank you for your support and your feedback.
It was a pleasure.
This Mod is basically like most other “I-was-missing-some-Items-in-Vanilla-Mods”. The focus (for now!) is mainly on a fortification theme, but actually I got a carried away a bit. The mod wasn’t intended to be public, but I like what I did and thought that some of you might also enjoy it.
I just started learning the whole coding/moddeling/animating-thing so the mod was Work In Progress before it was suspended.
I left the old versions online. If you consider to start modding on your own, feel free to roam through the different versions. It might gives you an insight to a progressing modding procress. You can ask when something is unclear, but I highly recommend the official guide. Feel free to use the Items in shared building-templates, only inform me, so I can keep track of it
- Clicking the “workshop” button on the scholar workshop opens the herbalist workshop
– Will be fixed in next version. But already fixed in SteamWorkshop
Finally: Stay up-to-date with the SteamWorkshop Version!
DaLaBo’s Traditional Chinese Translation
- A lot of fixes corresponding to name strings
- fixed recipes not shown in workshops
- Isn’t it boring to tell you exactly what changed?
- Some changes can be found in the Preview above, but not everything to keep it exciting.
- Hatches added
- added paper / books
- added Bookcases (normal and weird one)
- totally reworked drawgate / portcullis aniomations to a final version
- corrected collision
- Improved support for Language-Mods (specially for @dalabo)
- added mystical Armor
- added special drops to entlings and stonelings
- added refined resources
- added some ornate Items
- added stone Drawgate
- reworked “Cids Sword Monument”
- replaced old doorframes (the previous ones based on the vanilla double Door)
- fixed the offset of the portcullises
- a lot of minor improvements
- (finally) added the drawbridge
- overall polished up the code
- added Bridge
- fixed names not showing properly
- renamed “Drawgate”/“Stone Drawgate” to “[…] Portcullis”
- Building Templates
- As always, your suggestions are welcome.