[MOD] Space Magic

Space%20Magic%20Logo3

Logo%20Icons

New Magical Job classes are ready to use for combat and crafting with this mod, Space Magic. Introducing the Sun Mage, Moon Mage and Time Wizard to the world of Hearth. Have Fun!

:stars: Get it on the Steam Workshop: Space Magic

:arrow_right: Or, download the mod file: spacemagic.smod
Please put the file into the folder named Stonehearth\mods

This looks awesome, I’ll try it right now!
So for us playing at home…

• What is the parent job?
  • Who crafts the promotion talismans?
  • Are they early, mid, or late game jobs?
  • Do they craft anything usable, or decorations, or advanced weapons?
    Thanks!
    -TacocaT

Hi Tacocat, well the first talisman is crafted by an Herbalist, and you can see how everything fits together after that, just look at the items in the crafting workshop! It can be fairly early game to get the jobs, and there is a unique surprise to be able to get a hard to obtain, rarest Job in the game… you will see. Magic is powerful; and its a mod, so its possible it can make the game easier, but its also an alternate experience.

I have updated the mod on Steam, and the spacemagic.smod :arrow_heading_up:

Please re-download it. There was a small change adding alternate recipes for the Mage weapons, to use Gold Flakes in their recipe instead of the base item that may be harder to get if you are using ACE, which has its own version of weapons according to which kingdom you are using.

Lol, I just got home from work and I logged on to suggest that you use ingots instead because I’m wrapping up a NA playthrough at the moment.

Gold flakes will work just as well, thank you.

Awesome work on this mod!

I tried to make it so that all items are obtainable no matter what kingdom or biome you are in, thanks for noticing Wraith. Hope you are enjoying it! Did you see how another thing (job) becomes more accessible compared to the base game?

I certainly did. That will be pretty convenient for a lot of people.

New Update! The Time Wizard can craft some new things, including Legendary Weapons for the Sun Mage, and Moon Mage, Mind Potions, and can produce resource piles with less materials than the standard recipe of other crafters.

Get it at Steam Workshop, or
:arrow_heading_up: Re-download spacemagic.smod