[Mod] Settlement Decor Mod [Download available]

Could you please tell me what the sunflowers & foxfire are listed under for containers & stockpiles? Whenever I try to specify for certain things like plants they suddenly don’t get picked up & put into any containers or on stockpiles unless ALL is specified

Is it any particular part of the sunflower or foxfire that is doing this? I just tested this by harvesting sunflower and foxfire and it was placed into the plants stockpile which is where it should be.

I’m not sure if it’s because I’m using the Plant Lore mod as well which seems to change the stockpiles & containers slightly - ah well no worries :slight_smile: Thanks!

Just owndering, did you change anything in the mod for the “Robust door”, or oms other setting for the doors? I can no longe rplace them with the margins removed in the game.

Is there a way to change this setting?

I haven’t made any changes to any of the doors for a while. What do you mean by the margins being removed?

Updated with some small bug fixes and some new artwork for the gardener job tree and craft icons. Thanks goes to @cindersnap for those, which now replace my old not so good looking icons :grin:.

new_icon

Will this mod ever be updated for the “beauty system” ? :smiley:
I really enjoy this mod, so I was wondering :slight_smile:

Probably after a23 is stable. Most modders understandably don’t want to release for the unstable update, as things are still changing.

Yes as @Kittyodoom said now that the unstable branch is even more unstable I won’t be releasing updates for it. I have however already made most of the changes to the mod needed for a23 so once a stable version is launched a new version of the mod shouldn’t be far behind.

Thanks for the reply! :smiley: Also : awesome work!