[Mod] Miturion's voxel corner + egyptian mod

my deepest apologies… ok people, back on track!

looks around nervously

1 Like

After slacking on re-installing 3ds max when my trial ran out and figuring out good render-settings, here are the renders:
thanks to @Pandemic for the trolls and part of the furniture, @neobonde for part of the buildings and trees, @Smokestacks for the tier 0 bed and thanks to @Roughshod for the cacti.

1280 x 1024:

@TobiasSabathius here is 1920 x 1080. (gets a bit cut off in that resolution unfortunately)

If anyone wants some different resolution, I can render them pretty quick now, so just tell me.

10 Likes

Many thanks @Miturion,

looking glorious

1 Like

absolutely brilliant…

i mean glorious… absolutely glorious!

2 Likes

reply to my added modpost. 2nd from above.
Bonus points for the one who knows where the picture from the mod title comes from :grin:

Happy to hear any ideas / improvements, although I have plenty of ideas myself I can never realize. :blush:

Also anyone who wants to help with the mod or similar, feel free to tell me.

1 Like

Nice work @Miturion. Looks very interesting. If you want to re-use any of my deity-work, just let me know…

P.S. I love the camels :smiley:.

LOVE IT! Really want to go home and try it out myself. Are you planning to do any animations within these sets?

umm… whoa!!!

that is some truly stellar work there my friend… i hereby name you “Egyptian Themer Extraordinaire”, which comes with all the associated ranks and privileges… :+1:

Would love to. I really like the pharaoh. Mummy looks great too. :thumbsup:

@Stavie Animations hmm. I try to avoid them as long as possible.

@SteveAdamo YAY :confetti_ball:

Duuuuuude…woaahhhhh.

This is awesome! Like, super awesome! Bunnies’ presence is the teensiest bit confusing, but awesome!

Dont take long before they eat the bunnies :rabbit: :grin:

The Eygptian Mod looks great!

Damn the sets look amazing for it.
Animations would be great in there :slight_smile:

You can have my summoner and throw it in somewhere… But I don’t have the file on this PC xD IIII LOOOVEEE your winter skin haha :slight_smile:

@Ghost Your model looks nice, but unfortunately I dont know where he fits in.

1 Like

uploaded my desert skin pack (2nd post of thread)

update: replaced smod with stonehearth.zip so you are able to install it with other mods.

4 Likes

Just loaded the mod up, looks amazing @Miturion! The trees are absolutly amazing! I’ve been having issues trying to make a sakura tree, so your models might give a little inspiration. :smile:

You planning on updating the character models soon as well?

Thanks, if you want you may use the trees and modify. :blush:

Yes, I plan changing character models.

1 Like

Thanks! If i do i’ll make sure to give you some credit. :smile:

I can’t wait. From what i seen from the overview, they look great!

1 Like

I love this but whats the difference between the hot season and the dry season and aren’t you missing ptolemaic egypt