[Mod] (A21) 8BitCrab's Rune Mod: V2.6

Which one? I can still use the one in the first post…

huh… if i just click the link it doesn’t work, but if i right click and open in new tab it works…

so it’s down but not really? :cold_sweat:

hmmm weird when i try to use the googledrivelink form the first post is doenst open anything

xD lol ok open new tabs works … xD

Oh, well, then it’s most likely because I always open in a new tab in case I want to go back, so I don’t have to reload any pages :confused:

Weird tho…

That’s a Discourse bug…I’ll get it reported.

Now I’m confused…it works fine on try.discourse.org. :thinking:

Test:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0QxOt3CicMHU3FSNjJfT1paQmc

And that works OK for me here. Does that link work for you @Raze?

3 Likes

Yes, because my IPad opens it in new tab by itself… (it’s 1:30 am, won’t try it out on my PC, sorry)

1 Like

No worries. If you care to try later (no rush), I’d appreciate it.

huh, that’s strange, just updated the main post again and now the link works fine for me, not sure why simply editing the main post fixed it though… :confused:

1 Like

alright, so a little update, since i currently don’t have time to update this mod @thelegorebel has been kind enough to take interest in keeping this mod up-to-date for me. :jubilant:

just wanted to let you guys know so if he posts any updates you know he has permission to do so, or if i post an update you know it was him who did all the work. :slight_smile:

edit: moving this back to #modding:current-mods, as @thelegorebel has done testing and as far as he can tell the mod has no compatibility issues with A20, but if anyone finds any problems don’t hesitate to report them!

1 Like

Hi @8BitCrab and @thelegorebel , looks like it has some compatibility problem with A21.

When I put the Runic Firepit on the ground using the debug tool, an error occured.

release-707 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/components/lamp/lamp_component.lua:23: attempt to index local 'json' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	[C]: ?
	stonehearth/components/lamp/lamp_component.lua:23: in function '_load_json'
	stonehearth/components/lamp/lamp_component.lua:14: in function <stonehearth/components/lamp/lamp_component.lua:13>

OK! I’ll take a look later today to check that out, and make sure there aren’t any other issues.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ve fixed the Error. I’ve also fixed the broken png file for the firepit too.

I can’t put the new updated version in the google link, so Just download this .zip file and rename it .smod by right-clicking it and renaming it.

runes.zip (106.3 KB)

Edit: Hey @jomaxro, if you could move this back to current, that’d be swell.

4 Likes

thanks for updating this @thelegorebel :jubilant: i’ve updated the googledrive link in the main post with the new .smod and moved it back to current mods :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @8BitCrab, I would suggest you to change the title to [A21] . :wink:
And maybe change V2.5 to V2.6?

2 Likes

oh right, i knew i was forgetting something :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@8BitCrab - are you planning to update this to A23, with appeal and all that; if not, do you mind if I do so? I’ll post it here.

1 Like

I am the BagHat, and I approve this message.

Updated for A23! 8bit gave his permission to share my revision. @thelegorebel if you still want to maintain this, it’s all yours.

You’ll need to rename the file to runes.smod for it to function. Enjoy.

BagHat

runes A23.smod (106.9 KB)

6 Likes

@BagHat, @thelegorebel- either of you planning to put this up on the Steam Workshop currently?

1 Like

I believe @8BitCrab had some plans for it.

1 Like