The Challenge: Create as small of a town as possible to house a single hearlthing for each job (that’s 16). The rules are as follows.
- Hearthlings must each have beds
- There must be a full workstation for every class, where applicable. (All two carpentry things, all three weaver, etc.)
- Town must have a minimum of 500 total storage units
- Town may not extend underground or into the side of a mountain.
- Each bed must be within a building, same for workstations.
- Hearthlings must have a reliable source of food, whether this be by farming, trading or the like.
- Verticality is encouraged, however a building may extend a maximum of three stories up.
To submit, screenshots, save files or the like, with a square measurement of how many tiles the town takes up.
I’ll post my attempt in a bit. Have fun!