Minecraft Server - Glowstonehearth

Woohoo races and professions on the way. :smile:

Who would do such a despicable act?!

I’m on to you piston stealer, and I will not rest until there is nowhere for you to hide.

plays dramatic music

3 Likes

Geoffers, eat a snickers

6 Likes

Okay :frowning:

3 Likes

im all alone on the server :cry:

would it be all right if i could pop in to the server? My ign name is flumpyjr (ik pretty strange name) :smiley:

Sure thing, I’ll whitelist you now.

thank you muchly :smile:

2 Likes

I can english goodly

2 Likes

Haha yes, indeedy english never was my strongpoint

1 Like

C’mon Newf, this is a very diverse forum, with many different nationalities and it just happens to be almost exclusively English. We aren’t to point out people’s mistakes, as it can be quite demotivating to foreign speakers who’re trying their hardest with their English (even if Oliver does sound Anglican with a name like that). It demotivates anyone reading corrections from speaking for fear of being picked up on being wrong, which they absolutely shouldn’t let faze them. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It was just a joke…

I have to in @newfs defence say that i think the original post was intentionaly twisted and that i lol’d so hard at newfs coment.

I am saying this as someone that have allways strugeld with speling in swedish (my native toung) and english but never the les i see your point.

then again i have sins long ago lernd to accept my shortcomings and ignore coments that i take as ofending.

I am, in fact, English and do know my way around the language (just to clear things up). Muchly Is just a saying that i use.

1 Like

Could you whitelist my younger brother?
IGN: Selorani

Sure thing, will do it now, how old is he btw?

Advertisement:

This is an advertisement to show everyone who plays minecraft this:

@SirCamOfRon has started a succession game of Dwarf Fortress! But so far we only have 2 participants :cry:, So we can’t get started just yet . That’s where you come in. I am asking all of you especially @Geoffers747 to join in and help us run the Fortress of Stonehearth and maybe become as legendary as Boatmurdered.

He is 13. I will keep an eye on him, if you are worried. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love to play, but won’t be able to right now, maybe in a few weeks :slight_smile:

Make sure no funny business happens please :slight_smile:

We have block logg or wathever. We will be fine.