Maybe it's time for multiple workshops?

Ahhhh the cook. Where do I begin… I like the idea of the cook. But, there is an issue. The workshop. I really think the cook should have multiple workshops as he levels up, since, how are you supposed to make something other than stew? I mean, I don’t ever see a cook make steamed corn of a kebab or anything with a cauldron. You have mentioned things like multiple workshops and workshop upgrades in the past, so, I think the cook would be a way to introduce that.

at first i think they should complete the cauldron like fireeffect and that the items not on the cauldron and the cook swirl his spoon :wink: after this yes you are right he needs a stove or a grill something like that xD

1 Like

well according to the trello board they are currently working on this :smile:

2 Likes

i know ^^ but when i see such a thread i must give my suggestions :wink:

1 Like

I know they said that multiple workshops is something they are working on. I just wanted to point out that, for the sake of logic, this is something the cook needs.

well they are working on the cook and multiple workshops at the same time, so they might end up coming out in the same release

2 Likes

Adding the multiple workshops could also add another level of complexity to certain tasks, such as turning a block of wood into a lantern. Though I assume that task specifically might need help from the blacksmith or mason in order to keep the lantern from burning itself up.

1 Like