[Dev Blog] Crafter Workshops++

http://stonehearth.net/desktop-tuesday-crafter-workshops/

crafting, evolved! :smile: :+1:

When this update eventually goes live, your crafters will be able to create multiple types of workshops. Recipes will in turn require a specific type of workshop: spindles for thread, looms for fabric, forges for ingots, etc

11 Likes

This is the type of complexity that I am really looking forward to! Making workshop buildings that require specific components (“workshops”) that we can place! Very cool.

2 Likes

This plus crates means I’m going to have to completely redesign my workshop buildings and my town layout, I think. I’m intrigued by the whole shared workshops thing. How will that work with queues, exactly?

1 Like

When I was a child, Christmas was once a year, and it was very hard to wait for it.

When I was an adolescent, I didn’t care much about Christmas.

Now that I am an adult, Christmas is about once a month, whenever you release a new alpha, and it is almost as exciting to wait for it as it was in my childhood days. Thank you for the peek ahead, I like multiple workshops already!!

6 Likes

Soooo… who builds the other workshops?

Is it:

Carpenter :arrow_right: Spinning wheel
Mason :arrow_right: Forge

Or does the crafter create all of their workshops?

Is there an extra wood/stone requirement to build them?

2 Likes

I love it!! thank you so much! :laughing:

Ooooo with this system in place it might be possible to add my tatara to nihonjin :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes