MADNESS! Steam version was temporarily active!

I think it’s no longer playable. I couldn’t play very much, especially because I had no UI. But I’ll wait a bit more to start complaining about my graphic bugs (they’re fault of my non-gaming laptop, anyway).

Some screenshots for ya’ll

edit: as requested, pictures removed

if you missed em, you’ll just have to wait :wink:

3 Likes

How did you get beds? :open_mouth:

As in, where did you get cotton from?

those are just “mean beds” which only require wood

Edit: as requested, pictures removed

If you can’t tell, I’m super excited about this

2 Likes

I’m such an idiot :slight_smile:

1 Like

You all wouldn’t believe how fast my reflexes twitched when I read the title. I think I might have broken a world record trying to click the thread… :smile:

2 Likes

You’d have to break the one I set doing the same thing :wink:

1 Like

Guys, we’re happy that you like what you’re seeing so far, but the version that went up briefly is not quite ready for prime time.

So we’d appreciate it if you could hold off posting of screenshots and videos until we release on the 30th. Believe me, we’re just as excited as you are (more even!), but we’d like our first release to go out in the right way.

Thanks!

12 Likes

wait… @Smokestacks, why the new thread?

Hah when it happened I was all like “this cannot be real, I must be dreaming - why is there nothing on the forums?”

And as tempting as making screenies is, please listen to @Tom and keep it all under blankets, we don’t want to have people that are not as excited as we are to be let down by - seriously who can be let down by this? - yes but those people do exist! And they eat kittens too, so save a kitten today and don’t publish screenshots and videos please :slight_smile:

@Lomico it would be very kind of you to edit out the screenies pretty please :smiley:

6 Likes

I think they fix it, since it now downloads graphic test v2.

Well…I just thought that this one would be about the madness of getting it and the whole mix-up as well as people asking about getting it, and that other one was to be about discussing stuff in it for those who have it.

However on the back of @Tom’s comment I feel perhaps we should be a bit more hush hush about this, so please do shut it down :slight_smile:

I can strip out any screens if need be…

1 Like

I got mine taken out, so I think we’re good

3 Likes

Drat! Missed out!!! Just got the Graphics Test. Wow the emotional Highs and Lows in such a short period of time.

I would say don’t worry you did not miss out on much, but that would be a complete lie!
Now waiting will be so much harder :clock12:

2 Likes

Thanks for taking them down for now! Let us know if you see any more elsewhere :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, does anyone NOT have a steam key generator button on their humble bundle download page? If not, let us know and we’ll try to fix this.

@Spoolicus, there should be one on your page now. If not, give us a shout.

I didn’t have a key on my page too.

drat! I feel so bad for being out and aboot while all this madness is going on… :scream:

4 Likes